Hi,
    Brand new to the Berry world and I have been doing a little research on some of the video issues. I recently purchased the 8330 Curve and want to be able to see the video clips for completed baseball games. Usually when I check my email on my desktop or laptop, I receive a postgame email with video clips. I am not able to do this as of yet on my curve. Sorry if I am asking a repetitive question.
    04-21-09 03:52 PM
    Welcome to CB. What format are the videos in that you receive? If they are in flash video format, you would need to convert them before putting them on your phone. Flash is not supported on BlackBerry devices.
    04-21-09 04:49 PM
    I believe they come through in a flash video format, which I know I cannot utilize on the BB. Once I convert the video for the first time, will I have to continue it for every video that I receive that comes in the flash format by email. I mainly get these videos after my games are completed and just want to look at them through my email while I am away from home. Thanks for the welcome and the quick response.
    04-21-09 05:42 PM
    Yes, you would need to convert every video you get.
    04-21-09 05:53 PM
    Ok thanks for your help
    04-21-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD