Its good to see BlackBerry getting a lot of TV commercials during the playoffs...wish Verizon had a Storm commercial as well, although I have seen more Verizon commercials than AT&T or sprint...coincidence???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 06:13 PM
    Yeah, I see that they are sponsoring a lot of the coverage on TBS as well.
    10-01-08 06:19 PM
    That's what I've been watching all day, in between every half inning it seems like a blackberry commercial...and sponsoring is big too, seeing that TBS is the only station carrying the playoffs until the world series

10-01-08 06:35 PM
    Its good to see BlackBerry getting a lot of TV commercials during the playoffs...wish Verizon had a Storm commercial as well, although I have seen more Verizon commercials than AT&T or sprint...coincidence???

I am not sure. But, yeah, there are almost too many BB commercials on during the playoffs. I hope a Storm one is somewhere in there as well.
    10-01-08 06:38 PM
    If they had a little variety in commercials that would be nice...all are very similar. Only show 3 phones as well, curve, pearl and 88xx

10-01-08 06:50 PM
    If they had a little variety in commercials that would be nice...all are very similar. Only show 3 phones as well, curve, pearl and 88xx

Yeah, they are kind of mundane. I am hoping that improves over time.
    10-01-08 06:55 PM
    Saw that commercial several times while watching football Sun.also.
    10-01-08 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD