Hey guys I don't know if this is useful but if you are an existing beta tester and you log into Miutunes . . . answer the survey questions and they will give you more invites . . . . . I answered like 5 questions and now I have 8 invites so PM me and I will send them out.
    05-09-08 12:29 AM
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm really likin this program..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 01:19 AM
    Lead, follow or get the h3ll out the way!!
    Trivia question.

Do you know who started this motto?
    05-09-08 03:02 AM
    I did the survey and have several invites left also, so anyone wanting in, just PM me with your email and name.
    05-09-08 07:47 AM
    Hey guys I just sign on to Miutunes and then I realize I don't have a memory card! Duhh.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 08:28 AM
    I just got this back today, after nuking my Berry and losing all my apps a few days ago...apparently theyve updated and fixed some of the issues with it...
    I wasn't aware I could invite anyone til now, so if I figure out how to do that, I'll give my invites away to whoever PMs me first...
    05-09-08 09:41 AM
    Trivia question.

Do you know who started this motto?
    "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way."

Thomas Paine - author of the "Common Sense" pamphlet during the American Revolution.
    05-09-08 10:08 AM
    "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way."

Thomas Paine - author of the "Common Sense" pamphlet during the American Revolution.
    is there anything you don't know, Chaz?
    05-09-08 10:23 AM
    They've re-opened the beta testing. No need for invites anymore... at least for now...
    05-09-08 06:42 PM
    Yay I'm in!

Thanks for the info Flurrycat.
    05-09-08 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD