I wish BlackBerry would stop improving now! They have done enough to stabilize the company and that means future BlackBerry hardware is secure for now. I have friends and acquaintances that have gone from iphone fanatics, to BB10 users. Gone are the days of blazing ridicule, based on wild misinformation. But I really miss as of recent the long term BlackBerry bashers here on Crackberry. Sure there are a few new ones, but since the release of the Passport, they have disappeared. Since the release of ios8, and the "ibend iphone6", there is not much to be read about it here on Crackberry. I miss the daily feed "Sent from my gorgeous and amazing gold iphone" crap. Come on out and let's play! Tell me again we don't have Netflix and Candy Crush, nor Google Services.....even though they don't either.....

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:14 PM
    Lol

Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.3.0.1154
    09-29-14 12:16 PM
    I wish BlackBerry would stop improving now! They have done enough to stabilize the company and that means future BlackBerry hardware is secure for now. I have friends and acquaintances that have gone from iphone fanatics, to BB10 users. Gone are the days of blazing ridicule, based on wild misinformation. But I really miss as of recent the long term BlackBerry bashers here on Crackberry. Sure there are a few new ones, but since the release of the Passport, they have disappeared. Since the release of ios8, and the "ibend iphone6", there is not much to be read about it here on Crackberry. I miss the daily feed "Sent from my gorgeous and amazing gold iphone" crap. Come on out and let's play! Tell me again we don't have Netflix and Candy Crush, nor Google Services.....even though they don't either.....

Posted via CB10
    The haters aren't going away because of the passport. And who in the hell is going to even put that much pressure on their iphone and bend it like that?

Q10 Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not to be rude to anyone but you have a point there.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 01:32 PM
    The haters aren't going away because of the passport. And who in the hell is going to even put that much pressure on their iphone and bend it like that?

Q10 Posted via CB10
    How come people like you think "bendgate" is based on that video? Bendgate is based on people who carried their phones in their front pockets, the bend shootout between the iPhone and the Note 3 just made the story more popular.

Posted via CB10
    ajst222, JG_Agustin and lift like this.
    09-29-14 01:35 PM
    It's a travesty. And here I was going to pick a new mobile OS this month. But, because BB10 has to just "make sense" and stupid crap like the Passport selling well, I'm forced to stick with my Z30.

I can't catch a break...
    DS1331 likes this.
    09-29-14 01:38 PM
    BlacBerry rising.

From my ? phone.
    DS1331 likes this.
    09-29-14 02:06 PM
    How come people like you think "bendgate" is based on that video? Bendgate is based on people who carried their phones in their front pockets, the bend shootout between the iPhone and the Note 3 just made the story more popular.

Posted via CB10
    Ya ... all 9 of them. :shocking:
    09-29-14 02:33 PM
    Great on to the op.

#BBFactCheck
    09-29-14 02:37 PM
    That's more than 0 right? X,'D

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    09-29-14 06:52 PM
    Wasn't the point how many. Fact is it wasn't that video. Also fact is: the iPhone is a puss phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 01:00 AM
    Wasn't the point how many. Fact is it wasn't that video. Also fact is: the iPhone is a puss phone.

Posted via CB10
    That seriously makes me angry. I would rant, but people who make comments like that usually don't have the capacity to realize they're wrong, so...

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 05:57 AM
    That seriously makes me angry. I would rant, but people who make comments like that usually don't have the capacity to realize they're wrong, so...

Posted via CB10
    Mmmmm. Aka opinion <> fact.
    09-30-14 07:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    +1

Q10 Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 08:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    No idea what it is exactly that made you so angry. Is it me calling the iPhone a puss phone?

But yeah I get it. It's a non issue that just got blown out of proportions by the media because it's Apple and their new phone. Well I for one think that if someone is known to be and acts like being the superior quality choice over everything else and touts its products to be sooo insanely premium, like "jewelry" and charges 700 Dollars for a phone with 16GB storage, yeah then I don't want to see a fan of said company posting on fan site of said company how his minimum 800 Dollar phone got bent by wearing it in the front pocket of a suit (there's no suit as tight and skinny as any jeans) on a wedding. Whatever pressure gets on a phone in a front pocket when sitting, it shouldn't be enough to bend that 800-1000 Dollar "jewelry". And I don't care what said company says how many cases have been reported to them through a press release.

It's design over function all over again and that makes it a puss phone prone to damage. Which isn't premium at all.

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie, lift and JG_Agustin like this.
    09-30-14 10:04 AM
    Everyone knows there is more then 9. Way more.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    spikesolie and lift like this.
    09-30-14 10:58 AM
    And that's why the Passport was designed not to fit in pants pockets... haha!

Seriously, why would I get an iPhone when I can get a Passport???

Z10 for calls and text and Passport for work and email. Makes sense!

Posted via CB10
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    09-30-14 12:39 PM
    I wish BlackBerry would stop improving now! They have done enough to stabilize the company and that means future BlackBerry hardware is secure for now.

For business and enterprise possibly

I have friends and acquaintances that have gone from iphone fanatics, to BB10 users.

Good, they are using what they like. However did you ridicule them, like you are dong now? Maybe you should say BB10 fanatics though. You are playing down cultish like posts like this and attempting to make others look bad

Gone are the days of blazing ridicule, based on wild misinformation.

This. You should really take your own advice and stop believing everything you hear from the internet without any logical deduction or intelligence. Instead you believe it because it puts down a platform you are ultimately jealous of.

But I really miss as of recent the long term BlackBerry bashers here on Crackberry. Sure there are a few new ones, but since the release of the Passport, they have disappeared. Since the release of ios8, and the "ibend iphone6", there is not much to be read about it here on Crackberry. I miss the daily feed "Sent from my gorgeous and amazing gold iphone" crap.

The person you are referring to is a user of all phones and is incredibly respected in Mobile forums. Why does it bother you that she found the "incredible and sexy" part in an iPhone and not a BlackBerry(of which she has used for probably a longer time you have?) Should I really go on about the issues I had with BB10 when I had my Z10 or will you ignore them with it's a "new OS" crap?

Come on out and let's play! Tell me again we don't have Netflix and Candy Crush, nor Google Services.....even though they don't either.....

We are probably all too busy enjoying our phones. Besides, you don't have those apps, Android does and you have to rely on tainting your device with the Android runtime to get them. I am very happy for you however that you finally got it after waiting so long even if people probably don't play Candy Crush anymore.

Posted via CB10
    And yes, I will continue to enjoy my 6+ and won't feel the need to bash other platforms or other people because it really is "sexy and perfect" unlike you, who sounds as if deep down you are unsatisfied and need to bash and get your friends to do the same to feel better.

Enjoy your business focused BlackBerry and I will be busy enjoying my Apple product because it gives me what BlackBerry never did just like Apple never did you.
    09-30-14 01:48 PM
    And yes, I will continue to enjoy my 6+ and won't feel the need to bash other platforms or other people because it really is "sexy and perfect" unlike you, who sounds as if deep down you are unsatisfied and need to bash and get your friends to do the same to feel better.

Enjoy your business focused BlackBerry and I will be busy enjoying my Apple product because it gives me what BlackBerry never did just like Apple never did you.
    You don't like that. You seem to put a lot if effort in your response. Thanks for playing! The things you accuse me of are interesting....except you missed the whole point. We are on a BlackBerry site. For the longest time Apple users visited this site relentlessly and hijacked practically every thread. Now Apple, with all the cash in the world under delivered by a long shot the iphone 6 and 6+, and the BlackBerry bashing iphone users, who love to dish it out have ran for the hills. But again thanks at least you showed up! The Passport is one heck of a beast isn't it?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 02:33 PM
    What's shocking is you appear to believe that.
    Playbook007 likes this.
    09-30-14 02:45 PM
    What's shocking is you appear to believe that.

Gee someone got a little Bu77 hurt from the truth.
    Playbook007 and JG_Agustin like this.
    09-30-14 02:51 PM
    The Truth!!! They can't handle the truth...

Posted via CB10
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    09-30-14 03:05 PM
    The Truth!!! They can't handle the truth...
    LOL. True.
    09-30-14 03:14 PM
    Actually.. iPhone is a bit of a puss phone.. just sayin...

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 09:43 PM