Since I got Dtek50 in my hands I'm missing Pictures, Videos, Music and File Manager apps on stock Android. What is best solution to get these apps back on Blackberry Android OS devices?
    08-31-16 04:19 AM
    You can't redownload the stock Google apps from the Play Store?
    08-31-16 04:22 AM
    Tons in google play store
    08-31-16 04:30 AM
    You can't redownload the stock Google apps from the Play Store?
    Stock apps Like?
    08-31-16 04:38 AM
    Tons in google play store
    tons like?
    08-31-16 04:40 AM
    Since I got Dtek50 in my hands I'm missing Pictures, Videos, Music and File Manager apps on stock Android. What is best solution to get these apps back on Blackberry Android OS devices?
    Android doesn't come with these things, unless you are talking about Google Photos and Google Music. As far as a File Manager you will have to download one from the Play Store. If you don't like Google Photos and Music you can also download a third party one. If you are talking about the Blackberry Photos, Music, and File manager apps, you are out of luck as they aren't available for Android.
    08-31-16 05:26 AM
    Disturbingly, I can see Nintendo having the same fate as RIM. Inability or unwilling to adapt to changing technology could kill even the biggest tech giants. As a Canadian, it pains me to see this company doing too little too late. They used to be a shining beacon of mobile technology. Now it's just a polar bear struggling to stay afloat on an ice cube
    08-31-16 06:49 AM
    The Dtek50 is a stock Android phone so it doesn't come with some of the bloatware as the other Android devices.

For music, photos and videos I use Google Photos. I think Black Player is pretty good but I use Google Play.

File manager I use Asus File manager.

There are other threads in the Priv forum for other apps. I do miss the stock BB10 apps, such as BlackBerry Travel and I miss my Classic, but I have adjusted to the Priv and love it.

Good luck :-).

Posted via my Priv
    08-31-16 07:04 AM
    Disturbingly, I can see Nintendo having the same fate as RIM. Inability or unwilling to adapt to changing technology could kill even the biggest tech giants. As a Canadian, it pains me to see this company doing too little too late. They used to be a shining beacon of mobile technology. Now it's just a polar bear struggling to stay afloat on an ice cube
    I'm searching for the relevance of your comment to the question the OP started this thread with.

It pains me to see that there isn't one.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 08:35 AM
    The Dtek50 is a stock Android phone so it doesn't come with some of the bloatware as the other Android devices.

For music, photos and videos I use Google Photos. I think Black Player is pretty good but I use Google Play.

File manager I use Asus File manager.

There are other threads in the Priv forum for other apps. I do miss the stock BB10 apps, such as BlackBerry Travel and I miss my Classic, but I have adjusted to the Priv and love it.

Good luck :-).

Posted via my Priv
    best answer so far, THANKS!
    08-31-16 12:06 PM