Hey All,

Am sure there are a gazillion threads about Missed Call Notification on blackberry. I know there are limitless apps for that (ive tried some and they work)
    But my question remains pure and simple: Why does the berry blink red for any possible notification (BBM, Gtalk, MSN, AOL, Email, SMS, PIN Messages, Calendar, Tasks, Some games, Signal, etc.... and not on a Missed Call Notification? I mean its as important as others if not more, don't you agree ?
    08-01-10 12:18 PM
    No. I don't agree. Sorry.

But good luck.
    08-01-10 02:23 PM
    I think if you go to Menu/Options/Phone Options/Call logging and check the box by Missed Calls it will log the missed call in your main messages folder and blink. Don't quote me on that though, it's been a while since I've played with those settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 02:59 PM
    I also don't agree, if it's that important they'll leave a voicemail.
    08-01-10 03:59 PM
    I also don't agree, if it's that important they'll leave a voicemail.
    I agree that being notified of a missed call is unimportant; however, I'm bothered that I don't get a VM notification - other than that minuscule icon that you need a telescope to see. (Lol)

08-02-10 12:44 AM
    I agree that being notified of a missed call is unimportant; however, I'm bothered that I don't get a VM notification - other than that minuscule icon that you need a telescope to see. (Lol)

I get a voicemail notification...maybe it's because I'm using visual voicemail
    08-02-10 07:18 AM
    I think if you adjust the settings on the Level 1 messages Nozzles, you will get a VM notification (profiles).

08-02-10 08:13 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f1/

For all your help needs, just choose the subforum that matches your berry

08-02-10 08:14 AM
    Rootbrian, i have opened the thread here cuz i was gathering opinion (general discussion) about a missing functionality in all blackberry models.

And why doesn't anyone care about missed calls? weird
    08-10-10 04:00 AM
    Rootbrian, i have opened the thread here cuz i was gathering opinion (general discussion) about a missing functionality in all blackberry models.

I am truly sorry for my misunderstanding.

08-10-10 04:02 AM

If the caller feels their call is important and my receiving their call is important, they will leave a voicemail. If they choose not to leave a voicemail, then the call wasn't important to begin with and I don't care that I missed it.
    08-10-10 04:10 AM
    I care about missed calls. Often I'll call people who don't leave a message back and say to them, "Sorry I missed your call ..." I'll have to try albee 1's suggestion and see if it blinks when the calls are set to appear with my other messages.
    08-10-10 05:58 AM
    Albees idea doesnt work i tried that now. I guess we're stuck with having to download a third party app like Buzzme or smthn

Again, i opened the topic cuz i was wondering why Blackberry have seen that all, and i mean ALL other notifications are important and blink Red except missed calls.

Cheers ya'll
    08-11-10 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD