When I upgraded my 9630 to my new bold 9650 I had a 16gb micro sd card in the 9630. I copied all of the files from my card to my computer, put the 16gb card in my 9650 and formatted the card. I then copied all of the files from my computer back to the sd card and put the card back in the 9650. All seems to be ok, I have my pictures etc. When I go to connect my BB 9650 to my computer I get a message on the BB that says: "Content rights do not match this device. Please insert the media card back to the right device." this only happens if I have the memory option set to "Auto enable mass storage mode storage set to NO" Any ideas?
    Thank You
    06-28-10 01:15 PM
    Why didn't you just take the memory card out of the Tour, and put it in the Bold?
    06-28-10 02:19 PM
    Did you have security or encryption on the card when it was in the prior phone? If so you need to place it back in the phone and disable that feature.
    06-28-10 02:45 PM
    No encryption, and I copied the exact same content to the newly formatted card. There must be a file from the old BB that causes this message!
    06-28-10 07:22 PM
    The only thing I can think of is there is the original bb .dat file. This is what it used to scan or index the pics. And shows up as bb.dat. Or something like it. Try deleting that and see what happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 08:39 PM
    Took the system folder out that had an earlier date than when I got the bold. It is all normal now, created a new system folder with today's date, this was all on the micro sd card. Thanks for your help.
    06-29-10 03:29 PM
    A thanks to you for posting your cure. It is fruitless for all concerned when we don't get the final word. I am glad your problem has been resolved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD