When you end a conversation, does it end it on the other persons end as well? If there are unread messages are they lost or will the person still receive them when they are available, even though i ended the conversation? Also if you delete a contact, can that person tell? Will your name disappear from there contact list?
    06-02-08 05:05 PM
    If you send a message and end the conversation before the receiver responds, yes the person on the other end will still get it.

Once you delete a person from your list you instantly are removed from theirs.
    06-02-08 05:16 PM
    Well just to be sure are talking about the blackberry messenger? Just checking because if you are on yahoo, if you delete someone they can still see when your online and everything, the only way to get rid of someone on yahoo is to ignore (which does not always work) and put your stealth mode to always invisible. If this was just for blackberry messenger, I apologise it never really was stated which messenger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 07:02 PM
    Well just to be sure are talking about the blackberry messenger? Just checking because if you are on yahoo, if you delete someone they can still see when your online and everything, the only way to get rid of someone on yahoo is to ignore (which does not always work) and put your stealth mode to always invisible. If this was just for blackberry messenger, I apologise it never really was stated which messenger.

Good catch, I just immediately thought BBM.
    06-02-08 07:06 PM

Its been a very long time since I've had to use this; but I recall somewhere on Yahoo's site there being a way to check/uncheck your visibility. So if you wanted to block yourself, no one would be able to see that you were even on- it wasnt just messenger dependent.

Like I said, it's been years since I last used that feature.
    06-02-08 07:09 PM
    Yes if you delete them from your contact list, then they will no longer see you on their contact list.

I want to ask why? Is the person harrassing you?

Let me know. I can give you some sure fire tips to help you out.
    06-04-08 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD