Hello,

I've been using a new theme in my BB Bold and noticed that the "Messages" icon catches IM, SMS and email, not just IM like the regular Bold core theme.

Is there a way to control this? To assign ALL type of messages to be received by the "messages application?

Thanx.
    05-20-09 11:56 AM
    I have a Curve 8310, and my messages folder already catches all of my messages, even my facebook notifications. Is it really different for the Bold?
    05-20-09 12:00 PM
    if you want to combine your mailboxes, go to your messages folder, then menu then options, then general options and scroll down to SMS/Email Inboxes, and have them combined instead of seperate or theme controlled.
    05-20-09 12:01 PM
    Just to add, in the options for each of the IM programs (BBM, AIM, Yahoo, etc.), you can set messages to show in your messages folder by going into the options for each of those programs.
    05-20-09 12:56 PM
    Thanx a lot!
    05-20-09 03:06 PM
    HI i am in need of some help......SO i got an ATT blackberry phone and I unlocked it....Its a 8310....I have a macbook is there any software available so that I can sync my blackberry with my macbook.....next question how does BB messaging work? I have tried to add someone and others have added me but it is saying pending what do I have to do cause the person sent me the request and I didn't get it and the same for them??????
    05-20-09 03:10 PM
    As far as the bbm question goes, do all parties have a data plan? Also are you guys sending the request with your pin numbers or email addresses? If you're not using pins, copy the pin of the person that is stuck in pending and put it in your address book, delete the request then resend. This time when it asks to add a contact just use the name of that contact. Hope this helps...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 03:21 PM
    Keep in mind that some custom themes are particularly set for either all three combined or separate. You'll notice that there can be a "Theme Controlled" option. There can be rare instances where if you select an option against the way the theme was created, you might have some problems. I've encountered this on a couple of custom themes for the 83xx series devices.
    05-20-09 04:02 PM
    I'm not sure about the data plan!!! I don't even know if I have one someone bought me the phone n sent it to me without a plan or anything I had T-mobile service b4 :S
    05-20-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD