Eventually with a large amount of luck and well timed marketing, BlackBerry can push out a foxconn refined Q5 and grow market share in these developing regions.

By the way, good shout on the need for a low cost solution OP

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    chrizrun30 likes this.
    12-24-13 03:34 PM
    Eventually with a large amount of luck and well timed marketing, BlackBerry can push out a foxconn refined Q5 and grow market share in these developing regions.

By the way, good shout on the need for a low cost solution OP

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    There's no need for luck, as long as they keep the price low, those formers for sure will comeback to BlackBerry and of course will attracts those who never tried BB10 device.

Speaking of marketing, this one is a big concern.
    With the new management team, they should do more to get US markets and some regions they lost while focusing on developing BB10.
    12-25-13 04:48 AM
    There's no need for luck, as long as they keep the price low, those formers for sure will comeback to BlackBerry and of course will attracts those who never tried BB10 device.

Speaking of marketing, this one is a big concern.
    With the new management team, they should do more to get US markets and some regions they lost while focusing on developing BB10.
    I agree with you on the pricing.

Maybe the luck is just needed to make sure BB come to their senses and price this Jakarta device under $200 or in my case �150, this we will have to wait and see for sure.

Regarding your points on the US market, I have to disagree.

My opinion is that the American public are to influenced by marketing to fully weigh up the pros and cons for them on BlackBerry 10 and how it's will affect their individual circumstances.

I don't mean to say Americans cannot think for themselves, just that marketing has conditioned them to trust it and it's recommendations.

BlackBerrys marketing efforts have been some of the worst I have seen in the mobile industry.

They do not get the consumer market and therefore cannot counter the argument in the consumer space that "BlackBerry is only for the MEN in suits"

That is why I take the view that BlackBerry should retreat from the consumer space for the time being and regroup for the future once they have solidified support from their core customers.

Having something something good to shout about even grabs the attention of the temporarily deaf I'm most situations, so let's take this one step at a time.
    12-25-13 08:25 AM
28 12