Do you setup more than one push email, then hide the icons and just use the message icon with filters, and shortcut keys? Or, do you like having the separate push email icon?

I'm thinking that one could just use the one message icon once one knows all the shortcuts and masters using filters.

What is your experience and best practice?

Patrick
    04-15-08 04:45 PM
    i only use my message inbox i hide the push icons cuz i really don't use them
    04-15-08 04:47 PM
    Ditto - I don't use the other msg icons, the main msg icon is good as it is.

i only use my message inbox i hide the push icons cuz i really don't use them
    04-15-08 04:51 PM
    I hide the others & just use the inbox. I do have different notification tones setup for the different email addresses, so I know what addy the message was sent to. The important work email addy gets the nextel beep.
    04-15-08 04:59 PM
    So, are you using filters? If so, how are you using them?
    04-15-08 05:24 PM
    the message folder, then if i need to i peek to which email it was sent to, i scroll up....

all the others are hidden.
    04-15-08 05:44 PM
    I seperate them out. Too much going on for me not to. I also don't want to set a default sent from address. I like to just go to that inbox and send them that way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-08 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD