Is there a way to prevent my forwarded messages from showing the details of the previous messages ie the information that starts;

-----------Original Message--------------
    To:
    etc etc..... and then all the text bellow.

When you forward you can't delete any of the previous messages.
    I know that on outlook you can set it to just show the last one and was wondering if there's a way to do the same on the blackberry?
    11-26-07 06:42 AM
    Ok I've asked a load of people and have been working on it for a few days now (not continuesly!) and it seems the answer is:

no

Case closed....
    11-29-07 09:59 AM
    Ok I've asked a load of people and have been working on it for a few days now (not continuesly!) and it seems the answer is:

no

Case closed....
    The reply option has the "delete original text", but apparently the forward doesn't
    11-29-07 10:07 AM
    I've just settled with cutting the text that is needed and pasting it into a new message. Frankly it's not laborious and real quick to do so the original problem is no longer an issue.
    12-20-07 04:13 AM
    Going back to teh original case (with variation). OK, so we are sying that if you want to FORWARD a message, but delete chaff from it, YOU CAN'T?

I need to forward messages all the time and they require editing. You can edit the SUBJECT line, it seems - but nothing else..!

True!

Why God, oh why?!
    03-06-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD