I think the pearl is just as manly as other I have one and when I go shoping and what not I are lots of men with pearls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 12:24 AM
    i had a pearl for 6 months and then i called vzw to ***** about the memory leaks and the bbm messing up and told them to cancel my contract and they game me the upgrade to the curve for free and i couldn't be happier
    This has gotten out of hand. A forum is a place to post opinions. To each, their own. Nonetheless... it is a good discussion topic. I see it more as learning and taking in new things. The great thing about opinions is that you can't say that you're right and somebody else is wrong and vice versa.
    But men can look feminine without being gay, can't they? I know a lot of metrosexuals that are "feminine" looking but far from gay.

07-22-08 12:25 AM
    i had a pearl for 6 months and then i called vzw to ***** about the memory leaks and the bbm messing up and told them to cancel my contract and they game me the upgrade to the curve for free and i couldn't be happier
    Hey um, could you tell me exactly what you told them, I mean as much of what you can remember, cause I'd really like to upgrade to the Curve, but I don't have the money! Tell me please please!!
    07-22-08 12:27 AM
    Absolutely. But the tone of the post was not the non gay insinuation.
    Trust me, phone makers do not make gender specific models coz that would just be dumb.
    this is definately an untrue statement
    Nope we don't. You have your opinions, as asinine and misguided
    as they may be, and we have ours. And all the posting in the
    world is not going to get you to realize the utter vapidness of
    your view. I'm cool with that.
    lol...asinine and misguided...great words..lol...arent we supposed to respect eachothers opinions even if we disagree...i mean we can just agree to disagree...i never disrespected your opinions and called them stupid or idiotic..(and im not)...that was a low blow amazinglygraceless..
    this thread is worthless lol
    07-22-08 12:28 AM
    Hogwash!
    A pink pearl maybe.
    Mine is chrome. My friend has a black pearl. He is close to 300 pounds, has arms the size of tree trunks, former Army and rides the bigest Harley Davidson built.
    Not gay at all. He also can afford whatever phone he wants due to bring rich and still chooses the pearl.
    I think you guys need to be less homophobic and see that it is a phone.

nowhere in my posts will u see me calling someone gay...u can look back ad check them all...i dnt even know where the whole sexual orientation comes from...so i do agree with u..HOGWASH!!!
    07-22-08 12:30 AM
    i think guys with pearls are hot myself. look at colin farrell & gerard butler for example, mmm yummy.

your BB shouldn't be an extension of your phallus
    07-22-08 12:31 AM
    People just can't get off the gay thing, can they? The OP has said numerous times that the pearl has NOTHING to do with sexual orientation - just that the phone seems more geared toward females as a target audience. You don't have to agree but at let's at least argue about the right topic. Luv you all!!

THANK YOU MISS MICHELLE!!!!!!!!! OHHH THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR REALIZING THAT!!! LOL...I THOUGHT IT WAS HOPELESS..LOL
    07-22-08 12:32 AM
    i do hair... does that make me seem girly?

the people defending the pearl and feeding itno this whole thing are just as bad as the OP.. y e t i cannot turn away lol!
    07-22-08 12:33 AM
    lol...asinine and misguided...great words..lol...arent we supposed to respect eachothers opinions even if we disagree...i mean we can just agree to disagree...i never disrespected your opinions and called them stupid or idiotic..(and im not)...that was a low blow amazinglygraceless..
    Was not meant to be a low blow. And I would never intentionally disrespect you.
    But since you feel it acceptable to throw out your opinion, I felt I could throw out mine.
    That is honestly how I feel about this. Now if you truly think your
    opinion is valid and worth defending, you will accept mine for
    what it is, MINE, without offense or objection. Unless you are
    deciding to cede your ground and admit that everything I said
    is correct.
    07-22-08 12:36 AM
    i think buhl made a *** of himself for makin this thread. i have a pearl i like it. i only want the curve for the full qwerty but i might get the 8120 idk yet
    buhl....even though udnt agree wit me....im glad to see Philly in the building....i dnt know if your offened or not but if u read my posts u can see that im not callin anybody anything..im jus sayin what it looks like to me....
    07-22-08 12:36 AM
    But men can look feminine without being gay, can't they? IPosted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    YES THEY CAN!
    07-22-08 12:38 AM
    Absolutely. But the tone of the post was not the non gay insinuation.
    and even though i continue to tell u, that even though thats what u took from it..thats not what i mean..but u keep sayin in one way or another that i did..and ive been explaining ever since...lol
    07-22-08 12:41 AM
    im jus sayin what it looks like to me....
    and it does look like a girly phone... for real but not that theres anything wrong with that... if a man wants to own his masculinity by useing a girly phone then go for it.. like women that burn thier bras and shave their heads
    07-22-08 12:42 AM
    but i really feel like the only people that should have bb pearls are women. I mean its called the pearl for Godsake, that has to on some level be targeted towards woman..
    I don't currently own or ever have owned a pearl.....however I think they called it a pearl is because it was one of the first BB's to feature the "pearl like" trackball as the scroller instead of the side wheel like the previous gen BB's....
    07-22-08 12:43 AM
    and even though i continue to tell u, that even though thats what u took from it..thats not what i mean..but u keep sayin in one way or another that i did..and ive been explaining ever since...lol
    lol >>>post wh-ore
    07-22-08 12:44 AM
    Was not meant to be a low blow. And I would never intentionally disrespect you.
    But since you feel it acceptable to throw out your opinion, I felt I could throw out mine.
    That is honestly how I feel about this. Now if you truly think your
    opinion is valid and worth defending, you will accept mine for
    what it is, MINE, without offense or objection. Unless you are
    deciding to cede your ground and admit that everything I said
    is correct.
    LOL..i kno u not tryna hurt my feelings or nuthin like that..i was jus jokin..lol..i respect your opinion..even though i dnt feel like im wrong...but to each ios own..i like your passion about it..lol
    07-22-08 12:44 AM
    LOL..i kno u not tryna hurt my feelings or nuthin like that..i was jus jokin..lol..i respect your opinion..even though i dnt feel like im wrong...but to each ios own..i like your passion about it..lol
    Good, as wrong as you may be
    07-22-08 12:48 AM
    I don't currently own or ever have owned a pearl.....however I think they called it a pearl is because it was one of the first BB's to feature the "pearl like" trackball as the scroller instead of the side wheel like the previous gen BB's....
    u kno u may b right about the name and so is everyone else who told me that its named the pearl cuz of the trackball.....see i can admit when im wrong..lol...but i mean regardless pearl still sounds a little feinine to me...the phone still looks feminine to me...and i feel like its more for woman..thats all..U CAN BE PERFECTLY STRAIGHT AND OWN A PEARL..i never sad u couldnt, but some others are getting that confused
    07-22-08 12:49 AM
    Good, as wrong as you may be
    LOL!!! GOTCHA..
    07-22-08 12:50 AM
    Men with Blackberry pearls why????? I hope you guys out there dont get too offened by this but what are you thinking? I dont know what it is, but i cant stand to see a guy with a blackberry pearl. For me i figured that they were designed for women. And i picture a guy standing in front of a blackberry display with the 8700 there, the curve, the 8800's and the pearl and i cant understand how they would say..."Give me the pearl"....I just dont get it. When I see a guy with a pearl, its like seeing a guy with a man purse..lol..sorry..I love all blackberries and I love what they are able to do and what they allow me to do...but i really feel like the only people that should have bb pearls are women. I mean its called the pearl for Godsake, that has to on some level be targeted towards woman..and i kno bb's are for everyone but the pearl i think was made with the woman in mind..unless its your backup bb or an alternative of some kind..what were u thinking...and im not hating on the pearl cuz i like it as a phone simply cuz its a bb but i like it for woman to own. Is anybody else out there with me?? or am i trippin?

07-22-08 12:50 AM
193 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD