07-22-08 10:23 AM
- 07-21-08 11:25 PM
Don't worry I didn't mean anything by that previous post07-21-08 11:26 PM
- 07-21-08 11:26 PM
- Lol I wasn't referring to you amazing, but I think I've spotted a few offended posts, but that is expected after a controversial post like this. But hey, it's just someone's opinion. Even if they say it's "The Gospel" ya know it's only an opinion.
Don't worry I didn't mean anything by that previous post
The only thing that offended me was the stupidity of judging someones masculinity because of a cell phone, and like AG said telling anyone that disagreed that we were just not 'keepin it real yo' or some such nonsense.
Wackberry, it means 'quoted for truth'07-21-08 11:30 PM
- 07-21-08 11:32 PM
- Ok there has gotta be a reason people pick the pearl besides them bein girly.
The pearl is small and fits into a pocket nicely and some people like that over a bulky qwerty device.
Don't forget the price! The pearl is way cheaper and free with most plans.
When I signed up for tmobile flex pay I had to pay 150 for the pearl and more then 250 for the curve.
The pearl was the only BB I could afford at the time so I got one in black. Simple as that.
When I was able to buy a curve, I did. Now I'm lovin my 8320!
Saying the pearl is a girly phone is like saying the ipod nano is a girly ipod. Its just more affordable and suits needs differently.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com07-21-08 11:32 PM
- 07-21-08 11:33 PM
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com07-21-08 11:35 PM
- Men with Blackberry pearls why????? I hope you guys out there dont get too offened by this but what are you thinking? I dont know what it is, but i cant stand to see a guy with a blackberry pearl. For me i figured that they were designed for women. And i picture a guy standing in front of a blackberry display with the 8700 there, the curve, the 8800's and the pearl and i cant understand how they would say..."Give me the pearl"....I just dont get it. When I see a guy with a pearl, its like seeing a guy with a man purse..lol..sorry..I love all blackberries and I love what they are able to do and what they allow me to do...but i really feel like the only people that should have bb pearls are women. I mean its called the pearl for Godsake, that has to on some level be targeted towards woman..and i kno bb's are for everyone but the pearl i think was made with the woman in mind..unless its your backup bb or an alternative of some kind..what were u thinking...and im not hating on the pearl cuz i like it as a phone simply cuz its a bb but i like it for woman to ownIs anybody else out there with me?? or am i trippin?
I bolded the sentences that REALLY do him no favours.
That's a pretty strong opinion for someone who isn't judging.07-21-08 11:36 PM
- Would you be offended if someone walked up to you and said "You know, you don't use proper english on a forum - you are so GAY!"
I hate to say it, but many guys would be offended that you think they are feminine for choosing the more stylish BB device.
A lot of guys prefer the looks of the pearl too, but didn't like the Suretype.
You need to think before you post.07-21-08 11:36 PM
- yea wackberry..i never called anyone gay..or questioned anyones manhood...i simply feel like the pearl is more feminine of all the other bb's and if given the choice...i dnt know why a male would pick it over the other bb's. am i sayin ur gay if u buy a pearl? NO !Am i sayin it looks feminine? YES! Am i saying the pearl is a bad phone? NO! Am i saying i rather have anyother bb if given the option? YES!...... And your just in denial if u say that the pearl isnt the most feminine of all the bb's out or isnt feminine at all IN MY OPINION..jus keepin it real and wanted to see if others felt the same way.07-21-08 11:38 PM
- 07-21-08 11:39 PM
- Hard for me to believe that the original poster has taken the time to consider such issues! The few men that I know who have Pearls chose so because of the larger keypad, making it easier for them to type. Of course now I'm no better the person as I've taken my time to responde to such a post!
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com07-21-08 11:41 PM
the pearl is the exact same phone as the curve..
i found this weird when i was shopping for a new phone, why make it bigger and not add new features? is it really just the keyboard and screen?
although i liked the WIFI features with GPS for the 8120 curve doesnt have both with att.. but they wouldnt let me get one with the backdoor deal i was running..
BTW a man with a pearl is like a guy driving a toyota CELICA it just aint right lol!!!
AND IF YOU A HAVE A !WHITE! PEARL!!! ROFLOMFGURSOGAY
Last edited by acidbaby; 07-21-08 at 11:48 PM.07-21-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD