LOL I don't get it-I don't think anyone was questioning anyones manhood-yes I know the OP said gay, I think its more that someone feels its a girly looking phone. Like I said previously when I think of the pearl I automatically think of the pink one bc its what I wanted, I forget that it is available in other colors. I think the size of it may also be a factor.

Either way who cares? It is what it is period

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    She is correct people, time to move on
    07-21-08 11:03 PM
    Im not callin everyone with a pearl gay, i just feel like its for women..so dnt think im calling u guys gay..just seems a lil feminine to me..
    Wow.

So I have ovaries and a Curve - does that make me a lesbian?

A cell phone makes you gay? Really? Maybe they just like the design of it better (and lets face it, I love my Curve but my Pearl was far nicer looking). Last time I checked, cell phones can't be used to judge sexual orientation, but people who would assume your sexual orientation based on your cell phone I am perfectly fine judging because of that stupid, stupid line of thought. And believe me, I'm a judgin'.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 07-21-08 at 11:08 PM.
    07-21-08 11:04 PM
    My man, I totally hear what you're sayin. I can see how you would think that the Pearl looks like a womanly phone and the bigger Curve would seem like a man's phone. I wanted the Curve from the beginning, but my wallet had other intentions lol
    07-21-08 11:07 PM
    yea wackberry..i never called anyone gay..or questioned anyones manhood...i simply feel like the pearl is more feminine of all the other bb's and if given the choice...i dnt know why a male would pick it over the other bb's. am i sayin ur gay if u buy a pearl? NO !Am i sayin it looks feminine? YES! Am i saying the pearl is a bad phone? NO! Am i saying i rather have anyother bb if given the option? YES!...... And your just in denial if u say that the pearl isnt the most feminine of all the bb's out or isnt feminine at all IN MY OPINION..jus keepin it real and wanted to see if others felt the same way.
    07-21-08 11:12 PM
    nope..to me the curve is unisex along with the other bb's. but the pearl..is girly...to me..for one its called the pearl, two the design to me is more to accomadate women and its just too small...thats jus the basis of it to me..
    See if you can follow this logic.

I know, this will be hard.

See the trackball?

Notice how it's small? And white?

THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED A PEARL.

You need to stop passing judgement before you judge Bubba the 300 Lb Pearl user who will show you the full functionality of his Blackberry.

I really hate threads like this. It's 2008 and not the dark ages, FFS.
    Yeah I reckon it's all about size that you reckon the pearl is for women but I got one and I don't feel any less of a man because of it I mean it's just a phone and with technology everything is getting smaller plus when I got mine I don't reckon the curve was out yet and my wallet said pearl

you have a really good point about it being named "PEARL" its called that because it was the first berry to utilize the trackball which happens to look like a pearl
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW "CURVE"
    SOUNDS SO MUCH MORE MASCULINE
    im gay but thats not why i got the pearl....
    and besides why the fuk does it matter.....
    this thread is sooooo pointless...........
    yes peeps have nothing better to do than start this bs...
    get real
    Last edited by enyahs_shayne09; 07-21-08 at 11:19 PM.
    07-21-08 11:15 PM
    According to my calipers.

Pearl and Curve, exact same length

Width, Curve bigger by less than 1/2 inch

Get real people
    07-21-08 11:15 PM
    Even though you are a chelsea fan i do have to agree with you ...Man United fan here!
    07-21-08 11:16 PM
    So um. I have both phones. Does that make me bisexual??

Oh but it's so GAY. Didn't you get the memo?

EDIT

Jenay! We can be Bi together!!!! I am sure Jason would approve.

God, I hope Spezza doesn't have a Pearl.
    Wow.

So I have ovaries and a Curve - does that make me a lesbian?

A cell phone makes you gay? Really? Maybe they just like the design of it better (and lets face it, I love my Curve but my Pearl was far nicer looking). Last time I checked, cell phones can't be used to judge sexual orientation, but people who would assume your sexual orientation based on your cell phone I am perfectly fine judging because of that stupid, stupid line of thought. And believe me, I'm a judgin'.
    my post said im not calling them gay, u should read it again. and no your not a lesbian cuz u got a curve..u may think the pearl is nicer cuz your a woman. cuz it seems like its designed more for women to me..but im not using the phone uhave to judge peoples sexual orientation i just think the oearlmakes a guy look feminine..is that really that offensive? sheesh...and im not sayin u but people are too sensitive...lol
    07-21-08 11:17 PM
    yea wackberry..i never called anyone gay..or questioned anyones manhood...i simply feel like the pearl is more feminine of all the other bb's and if given the choice...i dnt know why a male would pick it over the other bb's. am i sayin ur gay if u buy a pearl? NO !Am i sayin it looks feminine? YES! Am i saying the pearl is a bad phone? NO! Am i saying i rather have anyother bb if given the option? YES!...... And your just in denial if u say that the pearl isnt the most feminine of all the bb's out or isnt feminine at all IN MY OPINION..jus keepin it real and wanted to see if others felt the same way.

Did I not say i agreed with you?
    I said I revert to thinking its a girls phone bc of the pink one....that is my reasoning-you have yours! Not arguing with you-just saying I see what you are saying but in a different way
    07-21-08 11:19 PM
    Oh but it's so GAY. Didn't you get the memo?

EDIT

Jenay! We can be Bi together!!!! I am sure Jason would approve.

God, I hope Spezza doesn't have a Pearl.
    Reenee, if jason is onboard, I'm onboard.

07-21-08 11:19 PM
    my post said im not calling them gay, u should read it again. and no your not a lesbian cuz u got a curve..u may think the pearl is nicer cuz your a woman. cuz it seems like its designed more for women to me..but im not using the phone uhave to judge peoples sexual orientation i just think the oearlmakes a guy look feminine..is that really that offensive? sheesh...and im not sayin u but people are too sensitive...lol
    Would you be offended if someone walked up to you and said "You know, you don't use proper english on a forum - you are so GAY!"

I hate to say it, but many guys would be offended that you think they are feminine for choosing the more stylish BB device.

A lot of guys prefer the looks of the pearl too, but didn't like the Suretype.

You need to think before you post.
    07-21-08 11:20 PM
    Lol I love this thread, it's just funny to see people get all offended about someone else's opinion.
    Did I not say i agreed with you?
    I said I revert to thinking its a girls phone bc of the pink one....that is my reasoning-you have yours! Not arguing with you-just saying I see what you are saying but in a different way
    There's a pink Curve.
    Damn you jenay, now I'm going to be up all night soul searching.

NOT!
    07-21-08 11:21 PM

I really hope so.

lol, im jkn
    07-21-08 11:22 PM
    Reenee, if jason is onboard, I'm onboard.

Bi and easy, the perfect combo!
    07-21-08 11:22 PM
    Damn you jenay, now I'm going to be up all night soul searching.

NOT!
    Hehe yeah, I'm suuuuuure gonna be losin a lot of sleep tonight, and stuff..

07-21-08 11:23 PM
    Hehehehehe....

07-21-08 11:24 PM
    Lol I love this thread, it's just funny to see people get all offended about someone else's opinion.
    No one is offended. It's just ridiculous to think that a phone is
    masculine or female, or defines the user as such. Equally
    ridiculous for someone to state their opinion as the gospel,
    and think anyone who disagrees with it as not "keepin' it real".
    Oooooooooh she just called you EASY!!! lol
    I really hope so.

lol, im jkn
    Lol I just saw your post.. That made me giggle.

07-21-08 11:25 PM
193 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD