I use to remember phone numbers off the top of my head, lots of them...

For the past 10 years, at least, I've been using speed dialing, and voice dialing. Since doing so I don't seem to remember numbers like I use to, for obvious reasons...

Anyone else out there feel the same?
    03-05-07 10:33 AM
    I think I still do pretty good with numbers, but I have seen others who have a serious problem with this.
    03-05-07 11:03 AM
    I can remember about 5 of the 100 phone numbers I have...thank goodness for address books.....lol....
    03-05-07 09:22 PM
    Since my latest mini-stroke, I have a hard enough time remembering last Friday much less phone numbers. This is another reason why I'm so addicted to my Blackberry. I can't do or remember anything without it.
    03-06-07 07:36 AM
    i do not know anyones phone number now!!! the address book in my phone has became price less, i could not function without it and i have trained my brain to not even worry about phone numbers anymore!
    03-13-07 11:22 PM
    This thread is just another reminder to all users to perform regular backups of your BB. If anything should ever happen to your BB, hopefully you have a recent backup that you can use to restore it and not lose all those priceless numbers.
    03-13-07 11:26 PM
    i sync my phone everyday to my outlook where i will never have to worry about losing my phone again! i have lost so many phones and so many peoples phone number
    03-13-07 11:30 PM
    Hey what's with the newbie responding silly things to 2-year old threads?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/flig...-software-190/
    06-18-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD