I do not have a BB plan but somehow just got at&t to add an unlimited medianet plan w/ 200 text or mms messages to my account for 19.99 (I even called back to ok it w/ another rep and they said it was fine as well).

Im a little worried about data charges, but the plan is unlimited so I should be ok, right??

Anything else that I should know before I get blindsided w/ some off the wall charge.

What am I missing out on w/ medianet in lieu of a bis plan?

All of this along w/ a 29.99 refurb Curve I feel like this is too good to be true.

t.i.a.
    01-12-08 09:46 PM
    I log on to media net, but then i can go to yahoo or google and search or type in any url and go to any website.

i can now mms text as well, but i was wrong about the plan, it does not include any messaging.

I suppose i cant push email, but what else is different?

For 10.00 per month savings, i'm ok manually checking email when i have time.

my only concern was that i would be getting charged seperately when im not a media net site, however after all of this research im not sure if that is right.

I called at&t twice and two reps told me that the plan I was on was geared twards blackberrys and i was ok
    01-13-08 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD