I have been trying to sync my itunes with my curve for like a week now and i have not figured it out. Every time I sync my curve I can only get like two albums and that's it. I have a 4g sdhc card and it has been formatted. When I do go in to my play list all of the song say digital protected. how do i get my music to my bb that I have not uploaded to itunes from a cd. Most of the music I have has been bought from itunes yet I still have this problem.

Pleas help
    12-09-08 10:59 AM
    media synch can't connect to my curve. it lists the pin # but i get error message cannot connect retry or cancel?

would love to have my itunes library on my bb, but for now will have to resort to carrying an ipod touch and my bb.

btw i do have .77 os.
    12-09-08 11:05 AM
    media synch can't connect to my curve. it lists the pin # but i get error message cannot connect retry or cancel?

would love to have my itunes library on my bb, but for now will have to resort to carrying an ipod touch and my bb.

btw i do have .77 os.
    have you downloaded media sync to bbdm and you must have a sd card than it should work . I have gotten mine to work but not all of my playlist is being synced. try it again and then see
    12-09-08 11:10 AM
    have you downloaded media sync to bbdm and you must have a sd card than it should work . I have gotten mine to work but not all of my playlist is being synced. try it again and then see
    yep, did all of that and still won't connect to my bb.

12-09-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD