ok...so I can connect with DM...

and when I start up Media Sync...it finds my BB device (can see the PIN at hte top)...but...it pops a message that it has failed to connect...

any ideas?

I'm sure there's a short between the KB and the chair...but damn if I can figure it out..

Many thanks...

Gene.
    07-24-08 11:57 AM
    Hi Gene, were you able to resolve this? I saw elsewhere that people have recommended wiping the Blackberry and then trying to connect with Media Sync (which I just tried but to no avail). Wondering if you resolved this a while back or not.

thanks,
    Humphrey
    09-04-08 08:16 PM
    ok...so I can connect with DM...

and when I start up Media Sync...it finds my BB device (can see the PIN at hte top)...but...it pops a message that it has failed to connect...

any ideas?

I'm sure there's a short between the KB and the chair...but damn if I can figure it out..

Many thanks...

Gene.
    if its the roxio that came on the CD with your phone i don't think that you will have much luck with it. rim should come up with another program roxio is junk.
    09-04-08 10:22 PM
    I had this problem and what I had to do was reboot my computer, NOT start desktop manager, and start the media sync application directly.

Haven't had any problems since. Hope that helps.
    09-05-08 08:35 AM
    download this:
    forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=96938

extract.
    run the .bat file.
    type in password.
    press any key.
    reboot blackberry, reboot computer.
    plugin blackberry.

hope this helps!
    04-24-09 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD