Hi everyone I have a blackberry 8310 with AT&T and last week I dropped it by accident and some how now I can only listen to music through one earphone. I know its not the earphones cause I've tried like 10 different kinds of headphones and i still get the same problem. Also a friend of mine told me that it could be that it is on mono instead of stereo but I don't know if thats possible with my blackberry and if so can someone please tell me how to fix it.
    02-14-09 03:25 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    Unfortunately it sounds like what you may be experiencing is a hardware issue. When it fell, it may have knocked something loose that allows only one side to work. Is it always the same side that you can't hear from? If so, it is probably a hardware issue and it may need repair or if it is under warranty, you may want to contact your carrier.

~Jazzi~

02-14-09 04:08 PM
    Thanks and yes its always the left side so I guess i will see if i can get it repair
    02-14-09 04:13 PM
    Your welcome and good luck with the repair. I'm sorry this happened to you. BB's can be very fragile for some it seems and take a beating for others.

Regards,

~Jazzi~

02-14-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD