how do u add more songs/pics to berry after the first time...i keep getting error prompts when I try to add songs. only works if i format card and start all over
    04-18-09 01:10 AM
    you should plug your berry into your comp, enable mass storage mode, and open the removable drive that is your bb. take all the stuff off of the media card by dragging and dropping it to your desktop background. then format the card by going to options>media card>menu>format. then just drag all the files back from your desktop background onto the blackberry
    04-18-09 01:32 AM
    even if i just want to add, i will have to remove all the contents every time?
    04-18-09 01:36 AM
    no, if the problem is that you need to format your card, once you format it, you'll be good to go.. add as much as you want to it at any time..
    04-18-09 01:59 AM
    how do u add more songs/pics to berry after the first time...i keep getting error prompts when I try to add songs. only works if i format card and start all over
    Sounds strange. What kind of error message do you get? Normally, you can just add and delete files from your card as if it were a USB stick. You should enable mass storage mode. While your BB is attached to your PC and mass storage mode is enabled, you cannot access your card from your BB, only from your PC. After you disconnected your BB from your PC, you should wait a little, since your BB is scanning the card to locate relevant media files on the card. This process can take up to one or two minutes on a 16GB card (class 2).
    04-18-09 02:17 AM
    yeah...will not let me add files. mass storage mode is automatically enabled once plugged in, so that is not the prob. Error message: following filles could not be copied.
    04-18-09 02:45 AM
    but you reformatted it and it still says that? may just be a bunk card..
    04-18-09 03:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD