I am having problems with getting mp3's loaded onto my SD card. I did a Itunes sync, and when i went in to the music , I couldnt find alot of songs, so I tired it again, and same thing. I opened up the DM media, and look at the playlist and the number of files in the play list did not match what is in the Itunes play list. It was off by about 20 or so files, and I what I noticed is it was songs that I DL that morning, or with in the last few days.

So I have deleted all the song files off of the SD card, and doing another sync, and it says syncing 1016 files, and that is the same number of files that is in the itunes playlist that I use for my phone. But if you look at the same playlist in the DM media , it says 989 or around there.

I have no idea, any thoughts?

And this may be a dumb question, but how do i transfer music files from the computer/i tunes to the media card by using the USB port, with out using DM ?
    06-23-09 07:46 PM
    Use Mass Storage Mode to transfer your songs to your Media Card. Under Mass Storage Mode, your BB appears as a removable drive on your computer. Drag and drop your files to the appropriate folder on your media card.

As to why all your songs don't appear, it is probably because they are DRM protected.
    06-23-09 07:59 PM
    My favorite program is iTunes Agent - plugs straight into iTunes playlists and doesn't require the bloatware that RIM releases to sync your tunes...
    06-23-09 08:14 PM
    Ok I opended up the BB folder under the drive, and it shows the songs are on the card, but when I go into the phone and try and find them, they are not there, so I am confused
    I don't DL songs from itunes, and haven't had a problem up intell now, like I said its a hand full of songs that I have DL in the past few days

I am wondering if I should try a reformat of the sd card

I DL itines agent, but when I tried to do a sync, it said device not connected, but it was

I know its not the music, when I had dm up, I drag/drop one of the songs that wasn't showing up, and it showed up, so when I was in the drive folder, I noticed the song was at the bottom of the list of songs, so I looked in the arist folder of that song and it was in there

So I deleted the song that wasn't in the artist folder, and then went and checked on the phone and the song wasn't showing up

I am confused and starting to get frustrated

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 01:22 AM
    Note that the BlackBerry cannot play media that has DRMs. Protected content will not show on the BlackBerry.
    06-24-09 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD