Does anyoen know how to make teh medai card the default location for the media software

KB
    04-27-08 02:57 AM
    I have a feeling you have to decide where you want your media to go when loading it. Just like any time you copy/move data even on a computer when you generally need to establish the folder where stuff will go. I don't use Roxio from Desktop Manager only using Windows' Explorer to Drag/Drop and so drop to SD card.
    04-27-08 09:28 AM
    Go to the camera then hit the menu key and scroll to options. In Options, at the bottom, you will see "Store Pictures" and you can choose where to.
    04-27-08 09:34 AM
    Also welcome CB...
    04-27-08 05:30 PM
    welcome to cb!
    spell checker is your friend
    04-27-08 05:37 PM
    LOL!

Yes, you can make the media card your default location. I've found that when I set the default location for pictures, my music/ringtones also default to the media card. Not sure why that is, but I'm not complaining.
    04-27-08 05:48 PM
    LOL!

Yes, you can make the media card your default location. I've found that when I set the default location for pictures, my music/ringtones also default to the media card. Not sure why that is, but I'm not complaining.
    My guess would be that it shows the last known location for saving... But that is a total guess.
    04-27-08 05:50 PM
    Welcome to cb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD