OK here is another really stupid question. I just bought my 8130 Pearl and it came with a media card..2gb San Disk...however there are two of them in the case.... "normal size on about the size of a stamp and the other one is tiny..about the size of less than a half of a stamp. What is that for?? Which one do i put in. I don't want to go taking my phone apart if I dont know what I'm doing.

Thanks for your replies and patience!!
    Laurie
    01-23-08 10:37 AM
    I believe the bigger one is an adapter. The small one goes in the phone.
    01-23-08 10:39 AM
    Hi and thanks so much for your reply...this phone is making me feel really stupid!! What is the bigger one for?? What do you do with that?? Does the smaller one need to be formatted after you put it in or is it good to go??

Again thanks so much!!
    Laurie
    I believe the bigger one is an adapter. The small one goes in the phone.
    01-23-08 10:48 AM
    Hi and thanks so much for your reply...this phone is making me feel really stupid!! What is the bigger one for?? What do you do with that?? Does the smaller one need to be formatted after you put it in or is it good to go??

Again thanks so much!!
    Laurie
    The small one, the actual media card, should fit into the bigger one. It's a SD adapter so you can use it where ever an SD card might be used lol, like a camera. It should be good to go right away.
    01-23-08 10:54 AM
    Most computer motherboards are not equipped with micro card readers yet. The adapter will make your micro computer friendly. (if you want to remove and stick it in your computer. A little bit faster than drag and drop to your berry.)

Ted
    01-23-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD