When I got up this morning, I looked at my BB and all emails, phone calls, and text messages had vanished except the ones I had specifically saved. There were about 600 calls/emails, etc.

I sent myself a test email from my computer about 10 minutes ago and when it finally arrived, I heard the BB "arrival tone" and the email momentarily showed up in the list of messages, and then promptly vanished.

I did call the phone and the phone call showed up at first in the message list, but it has vanished, too.

When I go to "view folders," my list of folders is:
    browser messages
    missed calls
    phone call logs
    SMS inbox
    SMS Outbox
    WAP push messages

All folders are empty except for one in the SMS inbox from May, 2008!

I feel a little crazy at the moment, so I may be overlooking something obvious... any ideas?? Is there some setting that I need to change/change back?

Sorry to sound so incoherent. I feel like I raised the window shade in my bedroom and my whole neighborhood has disappeared!

It's a Pearl 8130/Sprint.

EDITED TO ADD:

It's as if the main folder (if there is one) has disappeared. I hear the arrival tone, but I can only view saved messages in the main window.
    Last edited by Lillieperl; 10-28-08 at 06:12 AM. Reason: More thought...
    10-28-08 06:04 AM
    It sounds like you may be out of memory. Check your free memory and then pull your battery if your memory is below 12mb.
    10-28-08 06:47 AM
    Those are classic symptoms of low memory.

As JohnMorganJr suggested, you can get tempory relief by forcing a reset, but the real solution is to free up additional memory on your Pearl.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    10-28-08 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD