While it is irrelevant and likely doofy to the rest of the world, I personally am just so happy to see it in person and wanted to share.
    PLEASE keep political debate and whatnot out of this.
    I have published a real book having taken a cue from George Will, for those of you who don't know, is a commentator on ABC News, a columnist, and an author. What he has done many times over the years is simply compile his various commentaries and columns into an actual published book. I have my own Conservative oriented blog at
    QandhisBlackBerry.com
    which is primarily geared towards two things; my political views (no matter how right or wrong anyone else thinks they are, it's for me), and ample praise if not excessive worship of BlackBerry and Research In Motion.

As it is strictly a personal blog, I decided to have some fun with it and compile my political writings and a few of my non-political posts and turn it into my own hardbound book.

There's no need to point out the obvious; I am aware i'm absolutely nobody, and why would anyone spend money on a book of writings from someone nobody has ever heard of, especially when they could just read the stuff for free? As I explain on the "Q's Book" page on my blog, it was more for my enjoyment and benefit as opposed to expecting to sell even a single copy. I am making this abundantly clear so you know i'm not posting this thread to sell a book of stuff that's already online for free, but instead i'm posting here because i'm so proud to have written my entire blog and likewise this entire book with my BlackBerry! It was all started briefly with a Tour 9630, and in grand majority has been written using a Bold 9650 and the WordPress app. Check out the pics:

May I share? Published a book with my BB.-book1.jpg

May I share? Published a book with my BB.-book2.jpg

May I share? Published a book with my BB.-book3.jpg

In this left flap of the dust jacket it reads:
    "Every article written on QandhisBlackBerry.com, and subsequently those in this book, were written entirely using BlackBerry smartphones from Research In Motion. The blog was founded using a BlackBerry Tour 9630, however the grand majority of the rants herein were produced from a Bold 9650. Pretty badass huh?"

Thank you for letting me burn a minute of your time, i'm just proud to have done this and have my BlackBerry to thank entirely for it! The final document compilation and formatting was done using Apache Open Office, and the dust jacket was designed with GIMP.

jakie55, zyben, BB_Bmore and 2 others like this.
    01-11-13 05:55 PM
    Nice one you deserve to feel proud. It's nice to hear of something positive for a change, rather than negative comments about BB.
    01-11-13 06:08 PM
    Thats great bud, no small feet filling a book with ones opinions!
    I hope you decide to bring a few of your future musings to CB in the form of a thread! Looking forward to it!
    Happy to have you on #TeamBlackBerry!!
    Are you a machinist by trade?
    Last edited by FanBlackBerrytastic; 01-13-13 at 03:15 AM.
    01-11-13 06:13 PM
    Congrats! Great news and something to definitely be proud of. That's an amazing accomplishment that most people can't do, so kudos to you for sure. I say go ahead and try to sell some, why not?
    01-12-13 10:59 AM
    wow... congrats...
    such a feat having written in blog and subsequently becoming a book all from a small screen and miniature keyboard.
    i my self couldn't see myself writing long even on a bbm broadcast...
    Tis a feat not many could achieve.
    congrats again and hopefully we could see some rant in here as well..
    all praises the blackberry.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-12-13 11:13 AM
    While it is irrelevant and likely doofy to the rest of the world, I personally am just so happy to see it in person and wanted to share.
    Congratulations!

May I share? Published a book with my BB.-20-dowhatyoulove.png
    01-12-13 11:26 AM
    checking site now
    01-12-13 12:43 PM
    You're all too kind Thank you.

@Magutwit: That slogan has always been my most favorite
    01-12-13 12:43 PM