- CrackBerry Genius
- 1,676 Posts
Why is it that carriers ( Telus etc) segregate Iphones from Smartphones. Ticks me off. BB gets lumped in with all those android phones.
When you go to a phone store or Kiosk , they will have a "Iphone shrine " separate and apart from the junky demo models of the other brands.
So clever !
BB should segregate their BB10 phones from all the others in the same way (including from all those BB 7 or 6 models).
In store advertising and presentation is very important.
- CrackBerry User
01-27-2013, 01:11 AM #3
- 43 Posts
I'm not sure how it works at the carrier stores, online etc. But I know when I worked at Futureshop (Best Buy) Apple pays A LOT of money to have their own displays and shelf space in the stores so I'm not sure if that's the case with the phone companies as well.Storm, Storm 2, Torch 9800, Torch 9860, Black Z10 all on Telus
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-27-2013, 01:20 AM #4
- 5,163 Posts
I find blackberry in the past has sometimes had a semi-shrine in places like wal-mart.Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- By Karpfish24 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:02 AM
- By cyberpine in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:03 PM
- By bcoles in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2007, 06:11 PM
- By MMB916 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2007, 01:52 PM
- By tmag2005 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2007, 05:46 PM