Why is it that carriers ( Telus etc) segregate Iphones from Smartphones. Ticks me off. BB gets lumped in with all those android phones.
When you go to a phone store or Kiosk , they will have a "Iphone shrine " separate and apart from the junky demo models of the other brands.
So clever !
BB should segregate their BB10 phones from all the others in the same way (including from all those BB 7 or 6 models).
In store advertising and presentation is very important.
- CrackBerry User
01-27-13, 01:11 AM #3
- 44 Posts
I'm not sure how it works at the carrier stores, online etc. But I know when I worked at Futureshop (Best Buy) Apple pays A LOT of money to have their own displays and shelf space in the stores so I'm not sure if that's the case with the phone companies as well.
- By Karpfish24 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-07, 09:02 AM
- By cyberpine in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-07, 03:03 PM
- By bcoles in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 05-30-07, 06:11 PM
- By MMB916 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-07, 01:52 PM
- By tmag2005 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-07, 05:46 PM