Has anyone tried the new version with OS4.5 I downloaded it and I'm not getting past the acquiring satellites part. This also used to happen with os4.2
    04-02-08 06:20 PM
    This is drving me nuts. I'm ready to pay for this thing and use it now....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 07:39 PM
    Are you still in the trial period? Maybe you want to hold off on purchasing until after the official release of 4-5. Give them a chance to find the bugs and iron them out, maybe.

I have MQ Navigator as well (it's a good app for what I need and I loved the price), but I haven't encountered any problems with it. In fact, it seems to holds satellites much better than before; I haven't experienced a disconnect from my receiver yet.
    04-02-08 07:56 PM
    I might just revert to 4.2 for now....
    04-02-08 08:37 PM
    The funny thing is that google maps gets me between 3 meters. In options and gps I see everything fine as well.
    04-02-08 08:41 PM
    Hi,

Please give our customer service a call and they can help you with this issue. You can contact them by email at [email protected], or by phone at 1-888-835-6270.

Thanks
    Amelia

Has anyone tried the new version with OS4.5 I downloaded it and I'm not getting past the acquiring satellites part. This also used to happen with os4.2
    04-04-08 12:27 PM
    The funny thing is that google maps gets me between 3 meters. In options and gps I see everything fine as well.
    How can you tell you're within 3 meters? I've always wonder how people are determining this. I'm sure you're not just zooming in to where you're standing measuring off the distance... or are you
    04-04-08 12:52 PM
    Google maps actually tells you "your location within x meters"

Did anyone figure out the problem with acquiring satellites in MN?

I have an unlocked curve 8310 and here is what I am experiencing:

Everything works great and fast, but...

MapQuest Navigator can't find the satellites
    CoPilot Live 7 can't find the satellites

However,

Garmin Navigator and Google Maps find the satellites just fine (and VERY fast).
    06-13-08 10:28 AM
    I run the 8820 with OS 4.5. Mapquest working very well. So is google maps and live search.
    I hope you can make it work; by the way which OS 4.5 release are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 10:33 AM
    Google maps actually tells you "your location within x meters"

Did anyone figure out the problem with acquiring satellites in MN?

I have an unlocked curve 8310 and here is what I am experiencing:

Everything works great and fast, but...

MapQuest Navigator can't find the satellites
    CoPilot Live 7 can't find the satellites

However,

Garmin Navigator and Google Maps find the satellites just fine (and VERY fast).
    Did you allow connections and interactions?

Go to Options --> advanced options --> applications --> mapquest navigator --> blackberry button "Edit permissions", set connections and interactions to "ALLOW" (user data should be set to "allow" too).

Then try Mapquest navigator, you should be able to get satellites.
    06-13-08 11:45 AM
    Also with 4.5, ensure you have Docs2Go. I was told that it works without Docs2Go on 4.5.0.42. All the earlier versions needs to D2G
    06-14-08 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD