Its only $50 which is much cheaper than the other GPS programs.

If anyone that has it can give me a review of it I would appreciate it.
    02-08-08 10:39 PM
    Try google at: Google Maps or blackberry maps at: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Maps
    02-09-08 07:42 PM
    I am currently testing both Navigator and TeleNav. They are both very good programs. Both have voice directions. Both have pros and cons. I have a Pearl and am having problems hearing TeleNav. I do like TeleNav's maps better, but the screen info is sparse and takes a lot of clicking to get info. Navigator has more info on screen. TeleNav integrates with Outlook better. So it depends on what you are looking for. I think for half the price, Navigator does just about everything adequately.
    02-14-08 07:51 PM
    I use Garmin Mobile, which is about twice as much, but I like it alot.
    02-15-08 08:06 AM
    I would like to try Garmin mobile, but the trial won't download on my 8100. I am NOT going to pay Garmin $150 and have to buy another puck. Their loss.
    02-16-08 08:57 PM
    I have used telenav and I decided to buy mapquest. I normaly get 10+ routes per day and mapquest is far better of a program.

It downloads the whole route for you. This is nice so that you can talk on the phone and still have it running. It also runs LOTS faster than google and telenav on my phone. Thos 2 programs were just so laggy it was hard to even navigate the screens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 10:47 PM
    I had used Telenav on my old i930 from Nextel and I liked it a lot, really wish Verizon would unlock the GPS on the 8830 so we wouldn't have to buy a third party app.
    02-25-08 06:23 AM
    there is an old version of mapquest that works for free. I have it, I don't remember where to find it but if you search you will find it.
    02-28-08 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD