How would I send my Tour in for a replacement under the manufacture's warranty, for the defects, if I bought this retail from Sprint, and I'm not a current Sprint customer?
    09-23-09 02:37 PM
    I don't think you will be able to unless you can get the reciept and go into sprint see if they can

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 02:44 PM
    think calling Rim or Sprint will work? I dont think I have the receipt anymore.
    09-23-09 02:56 PM
    Ya you could try calling rim they might help I wouldn't see sprint helping but you never know they could

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 03:04 PM
    Good luck with that. Research in Motion is a Canadian company, you will have to deal with two Customs agencies in the process.

The warranty is managed by the Carrier. They deal with Research in Motion in volume.

BlackBerry

If YOU reside in Canada this Limited Warranty is to be construed under the laws of the Province of Ontario. Otherwise, this Limited Warranty is to be construed under the laws of the State of New York, excluding any body of law governing conflicts of law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby excluded in its entirety from application to this Limited Warranty. Any disagreement or dispute arising out of or relating to this Limited Warranty shall be settled by final and binding arbitration to be conducted in Ontario, Canada by a single arbitrator in accordance with theCommercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association. No dispute between the parties, or involving any person but YOU, may be joined or combined together, without the prior written consent of RIM.

09-23-09 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD