Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Manually Deleting Cache

Is it safe to manually delete the items in a cache folder through Windows Explorer?
    We are the Pirates of ECU!

Much safer to do it through browser>Options. Scroll to the bottom to Clear Browsing Data, select the options you want to clear, then press Clear Now. Not sure if there are any pointers or indexes that might get corrupted if you manually delete folder items.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,254 Global Posts

you mean when the phone is connected to the computer via USB and deleting your phones cache or your computers browser cache?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I mean deleting cache from alps like App World and TuneIn through my computer. I am not really talking about browser cache.

Quote Originally Posted by piratefan View Post
    I mean deleting cache from alps like App World and TuneIn through my computer. I am not really talking about browser cache.

I still don't think it's a good idea to manually clear cache like that. I think a memory clean (Options>Security>Advanced Security Settings>Memory Cleaning) will clear out that stuff.
    Ed

Ursus moderatus levisomnus.