Hello crackberry world, (mods please switch the thread if it is not in the proper place)

so i have had my bb z10 now for about 3 years and want to make the switch a an android, i am here to get your opinions or expertise.

First, i was stuck with the priv or the galaxy s6 (or wait for the 7). Would definitely get the priv but it is too big for me so i crossed it out of my list. Then my main concern if getting the blackberry apps (keyboard, launcher, etc.) but my friend with an s6 looked up the apps and couldn't find it, so... i am not sure and it doesn't make sense since it is in the google play store too. Because i think just having those apps would make me want to buy the galaxy.

opinions, helps would be appreciated. Thank you!!
    12-27-15 08:58 AM
    the priv is a blackberry and comes with those apps. the samsung can add those apps except you need to root it for everything except the keyboard.
    and honestly, after using my android since august, i do not miss one thing about blackberry. least of all the hub.
    12-27-15 12:10 PM
    I'm not sure what the question is. But as of right now there is no known method to reliably install all the BlackBerry apps on a non-BlackBerry Android.

You can install some by following threads on here but the experience will be degraded (some apps won't install, will crash, or wont run)

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    12-27-15 12:24 PM
    Ah ok, I saw some youtube videos showing the blackberry launcher for example and what not, but the main focus for me i think is wanting to get the blackberry virtual keyboard on the s6, is that possible? and also where could i get the phone unlocked in ontario? and should i wait for the s7?

Oh and also, will I be able to synch somehow my icloud calendar to the phone?
    12-27-15 12:45 PM