hello out there in crackberry land!

just would like to vent about lack of carrier support for the great line of blackberry products.

i live in Saskatchewan and i am quite frustrated that the cellular carriers are not trying to promote these new phones more. When the iphone 4 finally made it to Sasktel, they were promoting that thing for a good 3 months before it was actually available. I saw huge posters at every sasktel store and ads all over there website saying "iphone 4 coming soon."

The bold 9900 was announced back in may. It is apparently going to be available sometime this month and yet there is no sign of that phone on Sasktel's website. Telus finally has a "coming soon" on their site for the 9900 and the 9810. I still see nothing on bell's site.

My point is that carriers not only make money from cellular plans but they also make money from phone sales. One would think that if they are planning on selling the product they would do a little more to promote it. I just don't understand why they promote the crap out of the iphone and don't seem to care about BB products.

My two cents
    08-04-11 04:44 AM
    amen!!!!!! *props
    08-05-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD