Gentlemen,

it is time to step up on CrackBerry.

I have been told that the forum is polluted with toxic and negative energy. Measly rumors, Android here and there, BB is going outta business, etc.

STOP!!! If we don't do it, who else will? If not now, when?

I have a positive feeling that BB is doing great again! With us BB enthusiasts. Spread the positive energy ffs.

This is not some Tony Robbins "Live with passion" and run on fire crap! This is just powerful thinking! You can watch all the news with bad energy or look for bad things. Seek and you will receive!

So let's stop with the negative energy! BlackBerry is still around. How many years people told you that BlackBerry will die?

And we are still alive and very strong! We have a great lineup and hopefully more is about to come! We are unique amomng those sheeps with their iPhones and Android full touch smartphone who all look the same! We are unique!

Who is taking this huge adventure with us?

Where are the strong personalities and great people of CrackBerry we used to know many years ago??

It is time. Step up to the game! Say NO to negative energy! Let us have fun with our BlackBerrys and share our enthusiasm and fun!

Let's start and make this a powerful and positive thread!
    07-02-15 02:38 PM
    It seems consumers are just lazy! I have met countless of people who say "i've got the iphone.. it dies alot" I ask why not get a BlackBerry & easily get more than a day out of it. The main reply is " i cba!" -_- Apple has got their teeth in these people & seems so attached to the ecosystem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using CB Forums
    07-02-15 02:46 PM
    I was never a believer in the positive and negative thinking. As a electrician, those terms only apply to ohms law and have nothing to do with real life, that's called reality.

The reality is the Blackberry brand is dead here in the USA and no matter how much I try and preach the brand here, it's not going to change the outcome any time soon.

I have been using the brand since the early days, but here in the USA, Android and iOS rule and all my clients apps are based around the big two.

I can't run their Android apps because they require Google play services to run properly. I feel that the only way to rebuild the brand here is for them to partner with someone like Samsung who has the capital and marketing muscle to make it happen.

The only real problem I see is that the brand has been so badly tarnished here that I really doubt nobody would even notice if they did come out with a game changing device.

Once again that's not being negative, it's called reality whether you choose to accept it or not.
    07-02-15 02:54 PM
    Why make Blackberry great again if even they don't want to be so? Their own CEO has no interest in
    consumers (even though those of us who are businessmen are also consumers - he misses that point
    entirely). And BB phones lately are turning out to be real POS' with numerous issues (double-typing
    anyone?) that BB has entirely ignored. The old Blackberry quality is gone and the "flagships" aren't.
    So again I ask, why? I feel so bad since my Classic is probably going to be the last BB phone I'm able to buy.
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    07-02-15 03:02 PM
    You lost me at the word "sheep." I'll never understand the need to insult people because of their choice of smartphone. Like what you like and respect others for doing the same.
    TgeekB, Witmen, Bbnivende and 6 others like this.
    07-02-15 03:26 PM
    Who needs negative?

Staying positive with a dose of realism is good enough and works well.... :-D

(most won't have enough breath to follow through with a turn-around, have patience...)

�   Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!   �
    diegonei likes this.
    07-02-15 03:42 PM
    I was never a believer in the positive and negative thinking. As a electrician, those terms only apply to ohms law and have nothing to do with real life, that's called reality.
    I thought an electrical guy would be right into quantum physics. Read " The Field" by L. McTaggart and then save BlackBerry in the US.

BB, Still the One
    07-02-15 04:44 PM
    As much as I agree with the original poster. The fight is almost too great.

Why?

There are so many negative threads and members, it's an uphill battle.

Having said all that, BlackBerry on a whole need to do better about marketing and rebranding their image...
    07-02-15 04:47 PM
    There is positive... there is negative and then there is reality... which is a combination of the two.... for something to be a winner you need a loser to compare it to. In the smartphone business Apple and Android are winners at least at the moment... BB and Windows are clear losers... the reason is simple... in North America at least.....the media plays up Apple and Android.,.. dumps on BB and Windows phone.... to use the old adage... "tell a lie long enough and it becomes the truth".... it is the basis of advertising.... in todays market... perception is everything.. especially in the consumer market... an right now.. mostly to BB misteps Apple and Androids are winners ( the positive ) BB and WP are losers ( the negative )... just proves the old adage the "reality does not exist only the perception of it".... so yes the power of positivity is important but against a juggernot call Apple and Goggle... rather futile...
    07-02-15 06:14 PM
    It seems consumers are just lazy! I have met countless of people who say "i've got the iphone.. it dies alot" I ask why not get a BlackBerry & easily get more than a day out of it. The main reply is " i cba!" -_- Apple has got their teeth in these people & seems so attached to the ecosystem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using CB Forums
    Consumers aren't lazy. Consumers want the most bang for their buck. IPhones offer that more than blackberry. Apple has always done a great job of simply listing to "lazy" customers to find out what they're looking for. You want blackberry to be great again? Tell them to listen to potential customers. They offer wireless charging on the vzw z30 but no wireless charger available from blackberry? How about a mirror cast streaming receiver? Blackberry buyers will buy their accessories. If BB10 is so great, why not build an eco system for it. Start off with something like the apple TV. Give it public support with all the tools needed and let developers develop it for starters.

Posted via CB10
    MikeX74 likes this.
    07-02-15 07:30 PM
    I'm seeing so very strong arguments here. Keep them coming...
    07-02-15 07:37 PM
    What do you mean by "taking this huge adventure with us?"
    07-02-15 08:04 PM
    Simply amazing how some folks truly believe that forum rules include the idea that one has to agree with everything BlackBerry does.

Posted via CB10
    jmr1015 and Ecm like this.
    07-02-15 10:07 PM
    I do like a good valued debate about something. I just don't like when it starts to move towards the gutter...
    brian4591 and Ecm like this.
    07-02-15 10:17 PM
    I do like a good valued debate about something. I just don't like when it starts to move towards the gutter...
    Will its no surprise....I think they are one and the same.
    07-02-15 10:30 PM
    I am positive, BlackBerry will do grest. Its security is second to none. Long live BlackBerry!

  
    TCB on Z10 and brian4591 like this.
    07-03-15 12:24 AM
    Interesting. 80% of the comments were negative. Some rude and with insults.

I thought this thread is meant for happy BlackBerry users. Why are you negative people come here? Stop answering here. You are pushing away positive people here.

20% were very positive. I also received great PM's. Thanks for that!

Posted via CB10
    brian4591 likes this.
    07-03-15 09:02 AM
    I thought this thread is meant for happy BlackBerry users. Why are you negative people come here? Stop answering here.
    Perhaps you haven't actually read the Terms Of Service you agreed to when you signed up for an account here. If you had, you'd know that this thread, and all other threads here on CB, are meant for anyone who desires to post on them, as long as they don't break the forum rules. And there is no rule requiring people to be positive (or negative, or neutral) about BB's prospects in the market, nor a rule requiring people to agree with BB's decisions. It seems you are the one who doesn't understand the purpose of discussion forums, but, hint: it isn't so that everyone feels warm and fuzzy.

I'd also point out that it is not your job to ask people not to post here - that's for the moderators and administrators to do if they see fit. If you think a post has broken CB's rules, you are free to report it, and the staff will review it and take action accordingly.
    07-03-15 09:56 AM
    Interesting. 80% of the comments were negative. Some rude and with insults.

I thought this thread is meant for happy BlackBerry users. Why are you negative people come here? Stop answering here. You are pushing away positive people here.

20% were very positive. I also received great PM's. Thanks for that!

Posted via CB10
    Your idea of negative is anyone that posts anything other than "BlackBerry is saving the world" so it's not difficult to see that you'd see most posts as negative.
    Ecm likes this.
    07-03-15 10:25 AM
    Perhaps you haven't actually read the Terms Of Service you agreed to when you signed up for an account here. If you had, you'd know that this thread, and all other threads here on CB, are meant for anyone who desires to post on them, as long as they don't break the forum rules. And there is no rule requiring people to be positive (or negative, or neutral) about BB's prospects in the market, nor a rule requiring people to agree with BB's decisions. It seems you are the one who doesn't understand the purpose of discussion forums, but, hint: it isn't so that everyone feels warm and fuzzy.

I'd also point out that it is not your job to ask people not to post here - that's for the moderators and administrators to do if they see fit. If you think a post has broken CB's rules, you are free to report it, and the staff will review it and take action accordingly.
    Very well put!

The criticism that really needs to be made is for BlackBerry ignoring these forums. I know they might be here occasionally, but for the most part they obviously ignore what's here.

Successful companies and CEOs spend mega bucks on market research.

Here we have that market research readily available to BlackBerry.... for free... and do they pay attention?

Wake up Chen!

Posted via CB10
    bakron1 likes this.
    07-03-15 10:27 AM
    Starting at the 4:04minute mark of this video is a daunting statement. I was really blown away. How does BlackBerry combat this kind of press? What did BlackBerry do to warrant this kind of attitude? Who did BlackBerry pass off?

The Z10 STL 100-3 on 10.3.1.2708 BlackBerry owners on AT&T Channel C0032C652
    07-03-15 10:27 AM
    Yep, good luck with that...

Via my HTC One M9...
    07-03-15 10:32 AM
    Starting at the 4:04minute mark of this video is a daunting statement. I was really blown away. How does BlackBerry combat this kind of press? What did BlackBerry do to warrant this kind of attitude? Who did BlackBerry pass off?

The Z10 STL 100-3 on 10.3.1.2708 BlackBerry owners on AT&T Channel C0032C652
    While you could argue his statement there I don't see how that's directed at Blackberry. Blackberry didn't make the first smartphone.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    07-03-15 11:33 AM
    I really don't think that anybody would seriously post 'BlackBerry is saving the World'. Surely you jest.

While I agree that cheerleading ignores reality and is counter productive, the negative Nellies that come out of the woodwork on cue here makes one wonder what their motivation is.

Posted via CB10
    Surely you just, you've seen the posts around here. His post even says "Who is taking this adventure with us" like using and cheerleading BlackBerry is some type of journey we are all on.
    07-03-15 01:24 PM
    Surely you just, you've seen the posts around here. His post even says "Who is taking this adventure with us" like using and cheerleading BlackBerry is some type of journey we are all on.
    So what if he is over enthusiastic? He didn't say that BlackBerry is saving the world like you implied. Nobody said that. Nobody would say that. Now just admit that thou doth exaggeratedeth too much and let the overenthused remain over enthused but please try to resist the internal cynicism and don't post over uber enthusiam super ultra over the top statements that were never uttered in quotation marks.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 02:26 PM
49 12