Good evening, thru the following post I would like to see if someone with advanced knowledge might help in this matter.

Currently I�m working at a University in my city, Maracaibo Venezuela and we are developing a page for the courses in the modality distantly, but we are having troubles and the page have been showing us a series of mistakes with the sheets of styles (cannot seen the sheet of styles), with the java script (they do not work) and the most common error shown is this one: " a mistake of communication was produced. The server might be busy. Try later. get in touch with the supplier of the services if the problem persists."
    To discard that is the supplier that has been giving us trouble (we have tried with Blackberrys from the mobile operators Movistar and Digitel and connected both thru WiFi an also thru the data service), we install the browsers Mini Opera and the Bolt, and none of these problems appear, so we think is the default blackberry browser who�s been giving us trouble.
    On a side note, the mistake only happens in the blackberry models Bold and Javelin, in the others models like Curve, Flip and Pearl does not give us this mistake.

We truly appreciate your help in this matter since we do not want and we shouldn�t force our users to download another browser in order to use our services.

Truly appreciating any type of help
    06-03-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD