Hi,

I have a business email account and a gmail account. In order to guard against getting all my distribution list messages sent to my 8703e, I have a filter against those domain names.

Still, I have too many emails coming in and must be doing something incorrectly. I have one mailbox for my business account, one for my gmail account, and then the standard "Messages" box where everything winds up.

I have hidden the business account, since it forwards to gmail. Everything winds up being delivered to my device three times. Right now, I have 104 unread messages, but I have read them. They are in that "Messages" mailbox.

How do you manage your emails so that there is only one box that contains everything? I initially installed Desktop Manager and then attempted an uninstall. I think it worked. Not positive, though. I would like to have just "Messages" receive all my email and be able to respond from within the common folder. Still, it is not obvious to me how to accomplish this. With every email address I make my device aware of, it creates a seperate icon/folder on my screen. I do not want this. I want them to all go to "Messages".

Also, since my call log captures all my calling information, I see no reason to have it in the "Messages" box as it is currently. I would like to get rid of that.

Surely this is a n00b question, but it is frustrating me and I would like to make order of my BB.

Thanks a lot for your time. I know it's asking a lot to have someone explain this to me when it should be apparent and obvious in the first place, I'm sure... especially considering that I work in I.T.

Thanks,

Josh
    09-17-07 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD