This app will help me become a programmer yay!!!
    01-26-13 06:02 PM
    This app will help me become a programmer yay!!!
    Great! Exactly the reason I made it! I'll let you guys know when it's in app world, be sure to download it for free and leave a review
    01-26-13 11:08 PM
    Great! Exactly the reason I made it! I'll let you guys know when it's in app world, be sure to download it for free and leave a review
    I will leave a great review one of the first things I will download when I have bb10
    01-27-13 08:14 AM
    I will leave a great review one of the first things I will download when I have bb10
    Appreciate it so much I'll send you a link just as soon as the app gets accepted into BlackBerry World.. 3 more days until BB10 release, coming up fast!! Can't wait
    01-27-13 01:42 PM
    Did you make those CSS and JS logos based on the HTML5 logo? I've never seen those before, they're pretty sweet
    Would you be willing to make them available for other people to use?
    02-06-13 01:22 AM
    The CSS3 one is actually the official CSS3 logo lol and then the JS one is one that I found and recreated it slightly. I'm sure you can use the CSS3 one freely, not so sure about the JS one because I don't even totally know if I can use it, I may need to modify it.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-06-13 03:05 AM
    I too recently made my very first app of any kind in cascades! Link 1. Link 2.

One thing though, I see that you are using the pop and push to show the details. Why do you need the back button at the very top-left corner when a more appropriate and easily accessible button is in the bottom-left?
    I am using the top left corner back buttons in addition to the lower ones for the simple reasoning of, why not have two back buttons over having just one? I want the user to easily be able to back out to see the main list which is the most important information, so I want them to be able to easily get out after clicking on more information. I don't know, visually I like how it looks with the button there over not having it too, so oh well

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-06-13 03:12 AM
    UPDATE: Now Available in BlackBerry World

App is FREE, check it out HERE // Please Leave a Review, Thanks!

Just submitted a new version with some UI fixes, and BBM integration. The one you download will be a bit older, but its up in there now, please leave a review to help me out, thanks guys!
    02-13-13 08:27 AM
33 12