I just purchased a storm and I can not sync to my mac. I was able to sync the very first time but now not at all can anyone help out thank you
    03-05-09 08:07 PM
    Do you have mass storage mode on? Are u using pocketmac or missingsync? wat mac os are you running? And wat type of data u trying to sync media or just general?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 08:52 PM
    I spent a day and a half on this. Read tons of posts on different forums. If you want to sync calendar and/or contacts, use google sync. Very easy, no cables. My online calendar (you need this as well as a gmail account, but not a big deal), BB calendar and iCal are all synced now, and it's automatic. It doesn't really sync your contacts on the Mac, but it's easy to download them from your Google mail.

I'm not sure about media yet though. Any tips from anyone on that?

P.S. I've heard nothing but mixed (mostly bad) results from PocketMac and Missing Sync (the $40 one).
    03-29-09 10:35 PM
    i dont know i just use the ical on my mac and use itunes playlists to sync music and my address book is just the mac one. i use all the regular mac stuff so pocketmac works great and i just plug it in and in a few secs its updated i do an update/backup once a week or as necessary. i guess pocketmac is not great for people using other address books or calendars. but works great for me. even has an option o sync with entourage.
    03-30-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD