- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Mac Dm problem (nuked blackberry restoring problem)
So yesterday my blackberry curve 9300 just got definitely nuked so i searched for solutions on the web (no memory card problem) and i followed those instructions:
How to Un-Brick a BlackBerry on a Mac
but i keep getting stuck on step 5-6 because once i download all the files (0 remaining), dm directly says: BlackBerry® Desktop Software failed to install your device software.
Please help! (I really can't use any windows computers)
- 01-01-13, 06:25 AM #2
Re: Mac Dm problem (nuked blackberry restoring problem)
You can install boot camp or whatever so you can use a pc on your mac. The pc software is able to do more low level access to the device than the mac/Linux variants allow. For this issue you can either install windows or use a friend's pc. But the use of a pc is going to be needed.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
- By rhiiannnn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 11-14-14, 03:59 AM
- By 7Vyse in forum Mac UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-10, 12:35 PM
- By 7Vyse in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-10, 12:35 PM
- By royce2394 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-10, 08:31 PM
- By bbuser19741 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-08, 05:31 PM