Hi guys, im new to the blackberry world and im having problems setting it up.
    Im with orange UK and i've received the message saying the internet service is activated but gprs still appears in lowercase .

Also i've registered my device and email on the blackberry orange website and added an email account but just can't get this to work.

Thanks in advance
    08-11-10 05:11 PM
    FYI. "need help" isn't useful as a title. NEXT TIME, use a more descriptive title. that way no one uninterested will need to open the thread, and those who may be able to help will answer your questions quickly. (just trying to help!)
    08-11-10 05:48 PM
    Do you have an Email Settings icon. You can set it up through that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 05:56 PM
    Hi guys, im new to the blackberry world and im having problems setting it up.
    Im with orange UK and i've received the message saying the internet service is activated but gprs still appears in lowercase .

Also i've registered my device and email on the blackberry orange website and added an email account but just can't get this to work.

Thanks in advance
    Turn off the phone for a few minutes then back on and check it. Do a battery pull if you still do not have it. If that does not work go to your BIS site and resend the service books.
    08-11-10 05:58 PM
    tried all of the above and its still in lowercase
    08-11-10 06:33 PM
    OK, you need to call Orange then. See if it's on now or will be in the next day or so.
    08-11-10 06:43 PM
    It could be that Orange haven't fully activated your account yet. A friend of mine had that with 02 for a few days after getting his 8900

Go to options -> advanced options and select host routing table. Then hit the BB menu button and select register now. Next login to the email setup website either on the phone from the setup folder or BlackBerry Internet Service, go to help and then send your service books.

If the above steps don't work then it's definitely a call to Orange that's needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD