Now into the 22nd day of BlackBerry Giveaway, I'm having flash backs of 2009 with my Storm. I'm just about out of storage for apps, trying to weed out what I don't use everyday, looking for wallpapers, music, languages I don't use to remove to make space. I didn't think I would be thinking this anytime soon since I bought my Z10, but will BlackBerry please allow apps to be stored on the SD card!?! The argument before was security, BBOS can't be coded to allow that and whatever else. Seeing BB10 is a brand new os, there should be a simple way to allow storage on the SD and give the choice to the user. Am I the only one running out of space????
    12-22-13 10:19 AM
    If you load every game that BB Giveaway has offered, you will still have room. But better yet, why not download the game and then delete it like I do. If you delete it, (uninstall) it is still available for you to download from BBW anytime you want. They don't all have to reside on your phone at one time, do they? I mean who could possibly play all those games at once?

I even downloaded the movies and deleted a few. They are still available for me if I want them later.
    12-22-13 10:27 AM
    Exactly!
    Once you have bought it, you can delete it and re download it whenever you want.
    Just delete the app that you would the least.
    12-22-13 10:36 AM
    I do that as I did way back when. The issue, for me at least is I don't have very fast Internet and to re-download a 800Mb or 1.4Gb game can take some time. I would love to have a bit more app management permission and store them where I'd like.
    12-22-13 10:38 AM