OK so I had several members request some of the Ed hardy wall papers ive been posting in screen shots on another thread so i fig why not create a thread with just the wallpapers.... so if you have a wallpaper that you love or have created and wanna show it off then why not post it and share it with all of our Fellow Crack heads.... so for those of you who requested some Ed hardy Wall papers heres a few:

Enjoy!

FYI these are 320 x 240
    05-28-08 09:23 PM

some more cool ones! Enjoy!

FYI these are 320x240
    05-28-08 09:32 PM
    You might want to check out the "what does your screen look like" thread
    05-28-08 09:36 PM
    You might want to check out the "what does your screen look like" thread
    Ya ive already seen and posted on that thread numerous times...thats actually the thread that i got several requests for wallpapers that were on screen shots I posted... so as i mentioned in my initial post i figured I would create this thread with JUST the wallpaper, so those that requested could just right click and save
    05-28-08 09:44 PM
    Ya ive already seen and posted on that thread numerous times...thats actually the thread that i got several requests for wallpapers that were on screen shots I posted... so as i mentioned in my initial post i figured I would create this thread with JUST the wallpaper, so those that requested could just right click and save
    Cool!, I misunderstood.
    05-28-08 09:46 PM
    No problem i just figured id share and make a spot for sharing just the wallpapers... but that is a great thread though
    05-28-08 09:50 PM
    No problem i just figured id share and make a spot for sharing just the wallpapers... but that is a great thread though
    and I suspect this one will be too!
    05-28-08 09:52 PM
    You should have posted these in the thread I already started. Search "share your favorite wallpapers" and put them there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 09:56 PM
    Yep...gonna have to agree with SevereDeceit...
    There is already a great thread for this...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sha...are+wallpapers
    05-28-08 11:25 PM
    Yeah, this belongs with the Share your favorite wallpaper thread! Its actually one of my FAVORITE threads ever on Crackberry.com!!

05-28-08 11:37 PM
    Yeah, this belongs with the Share your favorite wallpaper thread! Its actually one of my FAVORITE threads ever on Crackberry.com!!
    Mine too. That's why I'm being anal about a whole new thread being started.
    This should REALLY be combined with SevereDeceit's thread...please?
    05-28-08 11:44 PM
    Well, you would know Andy... You *are* the Wallpaper King!

05-29-08 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD