Hello, I have a 9900 (t-mobile).

I tried to access the app store and was told that to do so I need to update the app. I follow the prompt (clicked 'upgrade'); took me to a webpage, where the only relevant option is 'download it Today'; clicked it and was brought to a page with two links on it: 'View BB app world availiability' which brings me to a list of countries, with no links, and a 'change language' link, witch leads to a page with an "English" link, which takes me back to the previous page.

So I go to the blackberry download page for the app (3.1.2) and have a download link emailed to my bb configured email address. As before, I clicked it and was brought to a page with two links on it: 'View BB app world availiability' which brings me to a list of countries, with no links, and a 'change language' link, witch leads to a page with an "English" link, which takes me back to the previous page.

So I navigate to the page with bb browser, and click the download link and, again
    was brought to a page with two links on it: 'View BB app world availiability' which brings me to a list of countries, with no links, and a 'change language' link, witch leads to a page with an "English" link, which takes me back to the previous page.

I can find no way to actually download this app, which is the method for downloading all other apps. This is a disturbing.

PLEASE HELP, or give me an idea where to turn with this question.
    Last edited by hevel varik; 06-13-12 at 02:02 PM. Reason: clarity
    06-13-12 02:00 PM
    Try uninstalling and then reinstalling app world. Has worked for me.
    06-13-12 02:14 PM
    Thank you for responding. That sounded promising, but I removed and installed from the desktop, and removed and tried installing in the ways mentioned in the post...and no difference. I'm thinking somethings up with the download webpage.
    06-13-12 02:47 PM
    If you are in the U.S., try this from your phone:

Visit Download BlackBerry App World from your smartphone to download.
    06-13-12 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD