Convince me and my Blackberry Curve to move To LOUISIANA
    01-02-09 11:03 AM
    Its a great water park! Anyone in their right might would make this move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 11:05 AM
    How, precisely, are a bunch of strangers on an BB forum, who
    don't know you or why you are considering such a move are
    expected to do that.
    01-02-09 11:07 AM
    Well Precisely I was just looking for pros and cons. Thanks and your input ...
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 01-03-09 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Abusive behaviour
    01-02-09 11:39 AM
    I live in louisiana, what state would you be coming from and what is making you wanna move here?
    01-02-09 11:41 AM
    OK someone is a little sensitive today. The fact, however remains
    that without knowing why you are considering the move or
    anything about you as a person, this will be a massively difficult
    undertaking.

Instead of feigning umbrage at a truly innocuous comment,
    maybe you could flesh out your reasons for why you
    may want to move to LA, thereby giving those you
    are seeking advice from something to work with.
    01-02-09 11:46 AM
    From Nebraska, Sick of the weather, I just need to get out of nebraska Drama family issues. mainly i want to start out new. If you know what im talking about. My uncle is ceo of a company in laplace so I have cousins down there. Non drama family lol
    01-02-09 11:48 AM
    Im not sensitive you just came off sounding a little bit like a jack but none the less its all good
    01-02-09 11:49 AM
    The great problem of reading words. Intent does not carry
    through all that well. All I was aiming for was what you did in
    your next to last post. That will help you get better opinions.
    01-02-09 11:51 AM
    I understand the family issues haha. LA can be fun if you know where to go, just like any other state. If you wanna party hard come to lafayette, baton rouge or new orleans. Laplace is right by new orleans so there is always something to do. If you like to hunt there are some good places to do that but its up north of course.

Its nice here, but I have been here for 25 years so I kinda wanna get out haha. FL is my second home, lived there for a year and came back here cause of work but I am thinking about moving back there.
    01-02-09 11:53 AM
    Yeah i do a bit of hunting. i dont know if youve heard of Martin International thats my uncles company so i would pry visit him for a while get an apartment and a job but need to start looking
    01-02-09 12:00 PM
    I understand the family issues haha. LA can be fun if you know where to go, just like any other state. If you wanna party hard come to lafayette, baton rouge or new orleans. Laplace is right by new orleans so there is always something to do. If you like to hunt there are some good places to do that but its up north of course.

Its nice here, but I have been here for 25 years so I kinda wanna get out haha. FL is my second home, lived there for a year and came back here cause of work but I am thinking about moving back there.
    I agree. I had a lot of fun as a kid visiting other family members in the area and the "after-dark" activities as I got older.
    01-02-09 12:10 PM
    Well I made my decision going to do it? any advice since im in nebraska on finding an apartment and job???
    01-03-09 11:39 AM
    Well I made my decision going to do it? any advice since im in nebraska on finding an apartment and job???
    JMHO, Before making that jump, I would research the job market- first. Then, match up your job skills with what's available in the area.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-03-09 at 12:13 PM.
    01-03-09 12:10 PM
    yeah I have searched around the job market sort of into detail waiting for apartment landlords to contact me this move wont be for a couple of months. I guess i just want to get prepared. Get ahead on things
    01-03-09 01:13 PM
    check out the website Apartments for Rent and Homes for Rent
    they made my move to oklahoma from new orleans alot easier 5 years ago....i now reside in lake charles louisiana as a full time college student.....
    pin me anytime just pm me and ask and if i can help i will
    01-03-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD