I hate to have to take a post from one forum and paste it into another forum, but I've waited a month without any response from anyone. I need help with this issue so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. My phone's entire multimedia capabilities are worthless/limited without this being fixed.

I'm having a few huge issues with my Curve 8310. For one I can take pictures and see thumbnails of them, but when I try to view the picture in media viewer it will only show a black image and sometimes even gives me an error. I still have my wallpaper showing and people's pictures show up when they call. So the phone can show them, but gives me issues when I try to view them individually. The thumbnails also load very slowly - they used to load almost instantly.

Then when I try to play a MP3 I can play the MP3 if I hit "n" or "p" (which used to make it advance to the next song or play the previous song). I also can't use the skip buttons on the GUI. I can play videos without any problem.

I have upgraded from 4.3.X to AT&Ts 4.5.X but did not have these issues until I had a corrupt memory card issue about 2 weeks after the upgrade. I've been dealing with these issues for about 2-3 months now but I've got to get them resolved.

So what am I supposed to do? How can I get full functionality back on my berry?

Thanks,

MH.

The other post is here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/pro...player-172717/

Thanks ahead of time!

MH.
    04-06-09 08:00 PM
    Just a question have you tried going back to a default OD and seeing if the problem would be fixed that way? Its possible the update you used may have corrupted your camera or pictures in some way I would back my phone up then downgrade and see if that fixed my problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 08:52 PM
    Lol my fault I meant OS I can't edit from my phone.

04-06-09 08:54 PM
    My next plan was to downgrade to 4.3 and see if that fixed the problem, but I didn't want to have to go that far. Because I really want to have the features of 4.5 for the HTML email and the better address book entries.

If anyone else has ideas about the problem let me know!
    04-06-09 10:14 PM
    Have you tried using windows explorer to copy the pics/mp3 (not the folders, but the individual files) onto your PC and formating the sdcard then reloading the media again? Maybe one at a time as I've heard one bad file can screw up the read on the rest.

04-06-09 10:23 PM
    And don't forget the good'ol battery pull

04-06-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD