lost my phone last night .. i kno i have the gps tracking on, im curious if their is a number i can call, or a website i can go to... free or pay that i can get it back or find out which house/bar its at. this is so fustrating knowing that the phone knows where it is within 10 meters, yet i dont know how to find it!!! Please help!!!

Thanks
    Phil
    03-01-09 08:33 AM
    Call Verizon and ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:38 AM
    Did you have Google Latitude installed? Should be able to check from your desktop/laptop, if so.
    03-01-09 08:39 AM
    My thoughts are in line with "thekC" if u have the google lattitude it will show you the most recent download of gps when u last had the device turned on. I left my phone in a movie theatre once...almost passed out..lol...but i used a friends lattitude to find it. i didnt no i left it there. it helped me big time
    03-01-09 08:47 AM
    Did you have Google Latitude installed? Should be able to check from your desktop/laptop, if so.

I know i have google maps 3.0.2 but i dont think i set up latitude on my phone i tried finding myself on my computer and it says unknown locaton .....just found out from my gf she said i texted her last night saying i was as my friends house so hopefuly its their.. i hate nights that you wake up and find out what happened thru other people LOL.... if its not their i guess im going to try to go through verizon
    03-01-09 09:56 AM
    well for future reference, whats this google latitude and how do i use and install it? im really good at losing phones
    03-01-09 10:40 AM
    It's an app from Google along with google maps tells you where your phone or your friends are. I'm sure you can....Google it!
    03-01-09 10:50 AM
    from my house
    It's an app from Google along with google maps tells you where your phone or your friends are. I'm sure you can....Google it!
    01-25-10 12:03 PM
    the phone number is 3459160824 black storm
    01-25-10 12:05 PM
    I just download Google Maps on my phone and PC. How does this thing tell you where your phone is? I mean I see it shows me in Tampa, FL. WHERE does it show the address?
    01-25-10 12:49 PM
    I just wanted to say thanks. I use alot from google (gmail, googlemaps, etc.) but I had no idea about Latitude. Since reading this post I have set it up in case I ever lose my phone.
    01-25-10 02:17 PM
    I still don't understand how this Latitude works? It shows my city/state but I can't find out how it shows the address (Which is why I downloaded this in case I lose my phone somewhere) Can't look for it if it gives me the town and stuff LMAO.
    01-25-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD