I upgraded to 4.5.0.69 this morning and I lost a lot of programs. Viigo, Opera and my native browser and mediaNet. Im not too worried about Viigo or Opera since I can re-download them again, but my browsers...how do i get them back?
    09-05-08 09:20 AM
    Resend your service books.
    09-05-08 09:21 AM
    1) Manage Connections icon and make sure Mobile Network is ON

2) options > advanced options > host routing table >
    press menu and select register now
    09-05-08 09:27 AM
    I tried that...nothing. The odd thing is, that if i change themes, both browsers are there, but i still dont see viigo or opera, but when go to download them, it says they are already installed. The icons are just hidden. I clicked on show all, but theyre still not there
    09-05-08 09:30 AM
    And, I just switched themes again, they are all showin under options-advanced-applications. But there are no icons to get to them.
    09-05-08 09:38 AM
    What theme is it? Was it designed for your OS?
    It could just be a compatibility issue.
    09-05-08 09:46 AM
    I usually use "today plus", but i went to the default "today" theme because last time i had 4.5 installed the "plus" theme never worked right.
    09-05-08 09:51 AM
    i had a similar problem i went to options/advanced options/service book i deleted the wap browser then went back under host routing and registered then everything was fine
    09-05-08 09:55 AM
    I just did a battery pull now, well see what happens after that. If its still the same, Ill give your idea a shot. I just dont understand why I cant see the icons. I sent myself a link via email and I can go on the net, but thats the only way I can get in.
    09-05-08 09:57 AM
    So last time I upgraded, I had serious memory issues and the "today plus" theme did not work at all on 4.5. Now, I upped it to 4.5.0.69 and the "today plus" theme is the only one that shows all my stuff. Amazing
    09-05-08 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD