Hi. I wanted to sync my Blackberry with my computer. 'It' said I had to update my Blackberry, turn it off etc etc. Anyway, it is now updated, but I have lost everything on my phone - texts, contacts, photos. Any idea how I can restore them please????
    I am not a techie person. Thanks in hope!
    01-29-16 10:43 AM
    Hi. I wanted to sync my Blackberry with my computer. 'It' said I had to update my Blackberry, turn it off etc etc. Anyway, it is now updated, but I have lost everything on my phone - texts, contacts, photos. Any idea how I can restore them please????
    I am not a techie person. Thanks in hope!
    Do you have a recent back up? If yes, it can be restored via link or blend depending on your OS. If no, there is no recourse. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 10:50 AM
    I assume you were using LINK?

Did you do a backup.... or maybe it was set to auto backup. Check to see if there are any options to do a restore.
    01-29-16 10:51 AM
    As the other folks have stated, if you have a recent backup, you should be OK. What OS are you running? If you use gmail, your contacts and calendar would automatically backed up. If you haven't done a recent backup, your pretty much toast.
    01-29-16 05:04 PM
    You may also want to give it some time to sync in case all the info is still there, but the phone is syncing and indexing it.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 12:38 PM