I deleted all of my emails under BIS because I wanted to switch them from IMAP to POP. After doing so, I have gotten them all back when I re-registered them, except for my username@vzw.blackberry.net. How do I get that one back? I tried sending service books, host routing table, and rebooting my phone, but to no avail, I only have my gmail and yahoo accounts back. Any ideas?
    01-07-09 09:21 AM
    help anyone? this thread has already gotten to the dreaded second page
    01-07-09 12:41 PM
    Try going to the BIS website and re-add the account. See if it works. I haven't come across a question like this yet, i believe..
    01-07-09 12:56 PM
    Try going to the BIS website and re-add the account. See if it works. I haven't come across a question like this yet, i believe..
    The thing is, for verizon, I don't have to register my email. It just shows up in my account. The only emails i have to register are the gmail and yahoo ones. For some reason, the default bis email (username@vzw.blackberry.net) is not showing up. If I try and create new email and enter in the email username@vzw.blackberry.net and enter my password it says it couldn't find it. This is because, like I said before, it is the default email and doesn't have to be entered. It is created when you create your bis account (I believe). Kind of confusing and I know that if I call verizon, I'll be on hold forever and they won't know what I'm talking about.
    01-07-09 01:03 PM
    read thru this and see if it brings you luck
    Verizon Wireless - BlackBerry Email System Requirements
    01-07-09 01:11 PM
    read thru this and see if it brings you luck
    Verizon Wireless - BlackBerry Email System Requirements

Thanks I actually figured it out. there is a spot to set up existing email addresses and one to create a blackberry device email. Apparently, my eyes failed me today.
    01-07-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD