I have seen an older Wikipedia app for BB (I have the 8330), but it doesn't work anymore. Is there another? It shocks me there isn't one as common as the Google Search app.

Also, any free tetris? The one I found through a forum search (so don't yell at me, I searched already) didn't work because it froze after one game.
    10-02-08 10:28 AM
    I think Mobilerated has a free Tetris clone.

As for Wikipedia, I access the wap version from my phone. I think there is a link to a program at the bb website, but I don't think it is free.
    10-02-08 10:33 AM
    Check out Ka-Glom. It's a tetris like game that is pretty addicting.

Magmic Games - Ka-Glom
    10-02-08 11:29 AM
    Yeah I bookmark the wap version for wiki, its called Wapedia. Not a tetris fan so I can't help you there heh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 11:38 AM
    I had Jetris on my berry for a while and really liked it.
    OTA: link
    10-02-08 12:00 PM
    10-02-08 12:29 PM
    I have seen an older Wikipedia app for BB (I have the 8330), but it doesn't work anymore. Is there another? It shocks me there isn't one as common as the Google Search app.

Also, any free tetris? The one I found through a forum search (so don't yell at me, I searched already) didn't work because it froze after one game.
    Try Upvise app (free) for wikipedia with rss feeds included. You can also back up your contacts and manage them online via the upvise website similiar to back up asistant.
    Last edited by dionsb; 10-02-08 at 02:12 PM.
    10-02-08 02:10 PM
    I had Jetris on my berry for a while and really liked it.
    OTA: link
    Doesn't work for me. When the game ends, it gets all fuzzy and won't work.
    10-03-08 08:21 AM
    Doesn't work for me. When the game ends, it gets all fuzzy and won't work.
    Are you talking about when the blocks reach the top and it fades out pixel by pixel? It is supposed to do that. It takes a while, but once the screen clears you can start a new game.
    10-03-08 10:37 AM
    Mobile version of the wikipedia is: Wikipedia. Note that this URL is different than from previous post. I got this URL from wikipedia itself. I am not sure if both URLs are identical. I am confident though that this one mobile access of the actual wikipedia site formatted for optomized viewing on mobile devices.
    Last edited by Stoneryno; 10-06-08 at 08:22 AM.
    10-06-08 08:19 AM
    Yeah that's the version I have bookmarked and it works great. Don't play tetris though.
    10-06-08 09:43 AM
    Berrysearch can do wikipedia. I keep it set to the left convenience key for fast lookups.
    10-06-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";